The other day when I had Muse on the tv, my sister said that Matt was ugly and that he looked like Joe from Coronation Street. :ohmy:

For reference, this is him below.

230px-JoeMcIntyre.jpg

I was mad at her. Seriously. :mad::fear:

eugh. his story line was pathetic, drove me insane :rolleyes:

so yeah, stockholm syndrome was on the board in english and the teacher went "so you're probably wondering why this is written on the board.." ofcourse i said to my friend, "oh my god thats a muse song :D" i got a :rolleyes: expression. :LOL:

Well. There I was, wondering around our mall unsuspectingly during our lunchbreak. Then...in the distance...a sound infiltrated my unsuspecting ears...the first few chords of Knights Of Cydonia...my soul BURST TO LIFE and I became inexplicably (really?) drawn to the sweet noise of Knights just as Matt erupted in song...yes...Matthew Bellamy's voice echoing off the walls of MY MALL...an unfamiliar occurance...the beautiful fuck of a noise was coming closer..then, ALAS. I FOUND JUST WHAT GODSENT PLACE WAS PLAYING MUSE, MY BELOVED. I looked up, and found myself under the dimmed sign of SunCoast. I then proceeded to page through a Mojo magazine depicting the Arctic Monkeys and proceeded back to my workspace with visions of Matthew Bellamy floating through my mind. I work at a makeup store. Too bad the only music I am going to hear there is the mainstream crap flitting through the door of Spencer's Gifts across the way. I DROWNED MYSELF IN SUBCONSIOUS AND UNREAL SOUND FIXED ON WHAT I PREVIOUSLY HEARD AND FINISHED OUT WORK FLOATING IN MUSICAL DAZE. The end.

:LOL:

I finally got a reaction about my Muse t-shirt today! I was at the school-shop, where I had to get refunded for a book, and the student who was working there asked when the new album will come out. I was really taken aback!

We started talking a bit about it and he asked if I heard the new single. The girl in the cash register next to us suddenly says that she loves it! She also said that she could play B&H on the piano :awesome:

Oh and later that day I was waiting for the bus when a guy drives by and he was blasting Feeling Good in his car!

Guest Octazooka
:LOL:

I finally got a reaction about my Muse t-shirt today! I was at the school-shop, where I had to get refunded for a book, and the student who was working there asked when the new album will come out. I was really taken aback!

We started talking a bit about it and he asked if I heard the new single. The girl in the cash register next to us suddenly says that she loves it! She also said that she could play B&H on the piano :awesome:

Oh and later that day I was waiting for the bus when a guy drives by and he was blasting Feeling Good in his car!

:awesome:

Well, I'm sort of an ex-publicity member for my after-school activity (guitar) and my friend was ranting about how she had no inspiration for the upcoming concert in December (she wanted a theme concerning anticipation :awesome:), and I just so happened to have my Muse Q Magazine issue, so I showed her the back cover of the mag (happens to be The Resistance album artwork) and hoo boy, she was off with some rather mag ideas of her own! :awesome:

at school we have a place called the soosz

2hxy8w8.jpg

20z6u7t.jpg

2aabsqq.jpg

and they play music here and the first week I was going to school I heard Map of the Problematique and the first 5 seconds of sing for absolution. I was like :eek::awesome: because most of the time they play metal :chuckle: It's the only awesome place at my school :indiff: 1 guy said muse is gay music :supersad:

I was at a store buying school supplies and saw someone had a Muse bumper sticker. I waited outside to high five the person. :D

:LOL: I would have liked to see their responce! Some random person coming up to them and high fiving them because they like Muse. I probably would have done the same thing though... :$

Today I passed a street called Devonshire! :awesome: Made me :D all day.

Ok, what is mostly amazing about this is that it was in the US. I had a cross country get-together thing today and one of the girls on my team was wearing a Muse t-shirt!:awesome: I went up to her and asked her if she was a Muse fan and she had the biggest smile on her face and said yes. She asked me if I was, and I said yes, and she said that that was tight.:D

So Ally from my cross country team, you are awesome!:happy:

Ok, what is mostly amazing about this is that it was in the US. I had a cross country get-together thing today and one of the girls on my team was wearing a Muse t-shirt!:awesome: I went up to her and asked her if she was a Muse fan and she had the biggest smile on her face and said yes. She asked me if I was, and I said yes, and she said that that was tight.:D

So Ally from my cross country team, you are awesome!:happy:

Made. Of. Win.

:awesome:

I was at a store buying school supplies and saw someone had a Muse bumper sticker. I waited outside to high five the person. :D

:LOL: I would have liked to see their responce! Some random person coming up to them and high fiving them because they like Muse. I probably would have done the same thing though... :$

I have a Muse bumper sticker and I keep waiting for someone to hi-five me. Or say anything at all. :$

I got my sticker after seeing someone one on someone else's car. I had parked behind them, and when I was walking back to my car, I noticed the sticker. Then I proceeded to put a note on their windshield saying I liked their sticker and I signed it "A Muse Addict." I'm sort of weird. :$ (I think I already posted this a while back, but whatever.)

I have a Muse bumper sticker and I keep waiting for someone to hi-five me. Or say anything at all. :$

I got my sticker after seeing someone one on someone else's car. I had parked behind them, and when I was walking back to my car, I noticed the sticker. Then I proceeded to put a note on their windshield saying I liked their sticker and I signed it "A Muse Addict." I'm sort of weird. :$ (I think I already posted this a while back, but whatever.)

Yeah, I seem to remember you posting that. :happy: Very very cool, I would have loved to recieved that note.

I have a Muse magnet as a bumper sticker. :awesome:

So I was just in Bestbuy, to get another copy of Hullabaloo (original is scratched to death :() and the checkout guy say "Muse?....For You?" me=:eek: could it be? Another Muser??? to my suprise he said he was eagerly awaiting the release of Resistance but that Hulabaloo was the only album he owns, me=:eek: told him that he was not truly living until he had heard all of Muse seeing that they're Godlike and everything, then gave him a high five :)

Nice to run into someone who has even a remote knowledge of Muse, first Human in Southern California I've run into that didn't ask who Moose was :rolleyes:

Guest Octazooka

I'd just updated my wall photos with some photos of Muse from their recent photoshoot stuff and my friend left a comment saying: ''Muse <3" :awesome:

I was in English today and we had a reading lesson in the library and me and two people who I am sort of friends with were talking a bit and one of them asked who my favourite band was and I said Muse (obviously:rolleyes:). The other girl said "Who's Muse?" and the other said "It's the twilight band, isn't it?". "Oh yeah, that's them", the other girl said. All the while I was just like :facepalm:. Then one of my friends asked me why I liked "the twilight band"(FUCK:facepalm::noey:). So I said "Well, first, they're not "the twilight band", they're a band and there just so happens to be a person who liked them and wrote a book while listening to them and included a song in the soundtrack. Oh yeah, and I like them because they're awesome"

I just read it back then and I wasn't being as rude and all 'as a matter of fact' as it sounds when it's typed:$

Archived