I was looking through my new music school book. It had a rock chapter(but no muse in it) so I went further through and saw a picture of Matt (around Hullabaloo time). That made my day:D

More school books should have muse in it :yesey:

I want Muse in mah schoolbooks :supersad:

I was in I.C.T today, and we have to make a power - point on our timetables for school, and i was finding pictures for my Music related slide and typed into google manson guitar, it came up with quite a few Matt Bellamy pictures, so i said quite loudly "Hey its Matt Bellamy!". One of my friends beside me said who? I then started explaining who he was and what band he was from and stuff. My other friend who doesnt really like Muse ( sadly :() kinda just nodded at kept working, while i just kept going through the pages saying " And there he is again, and on this page, and on this one". The friend who is was explaining Muse to liked the red glitter manson he used, so i was quite pleased :D.

And one morning when i was on the mini bus on my way to school, i was listening to Muse on my ipod, another one of my friends who i sit next to asked what i was listening to, i said Muse ( she doesnt like them), so she said that they were gay :mad:. We started having an argument about it. And i eventually got my best friend to back me up, so she asked to see a photo of them, which was easy cause i have... just a few pictures of them on my ipod. So i found a really good one, and she still said that they were completely gay, then her cousin who im friends with started joining in and said they were gay aswell!! We usually have this argument every morning now :LOL:

I was in I.C.T today, and we have to make a power - point on our timetables for school, and i was finding pictures for my Music related slide and typed into google manson guitar, it came up with quite a few Matt Bellamy pictures, so i said quite loudly "Hey its Matt Bellamy!". One of my friends beside me said who? I then started explaining who he was and what band he was from and stuff. My other friend who doesnt really like Muse ( sadly :() kinda just nodded at kept working, while i just kept going through the pages saying " And there he is again, and on this page, and on this one". The friend who is was explaining Muse to liked the red glitter manson he used, so i was quite pleased :D.

And one morning when i was on the mini bus on my way to school, i was listening to Muse on my ipod, another one of my friends who i sit next to asked what i was listening to, i said Muse ( she doesnt like them), so she said that they were gay :mad:. We started having an argument about it. And i eventually got my best friend to back me up, so she asked to see a photo of them, which was easy cause i have... just a few pictures of them on my ipod. So i found a really good one, and she still said that they were completely gay, then her cousin who im friends with started joining in and said they were gay aswell!! We usually have this argument every morning now :LOL:

:facepalm: I bet the people who say they are gay only know 1 or 2 songs :rolleyes:

I have 76 of them on my ipod :D

My friend thinks I'm crazy :rolleyes: I'm not crazy I'm just Muse obsessed

While rummaging through the used bins at Vintage Vinyl (one of the Top 5 indie music shops in the USA in 2008, according to Rolling Stone, and only about three miles from my home... :D) this evening, I came across a CD by an outfit called "The United State of Electronica". Only, in their cover art, the name of the band was abbreviated to:

USE

...in red glitter, no less. (And looking almost like a chip off the ol' Manson.) And below that, there was a watercolor-like painting or graphic of [presumably] fans' backlit sillouettes with arms outstretched at a show... an image not entirely unlike the HAARP arty cover pic of the band.

And one of the song titles was something about stars and, oh, I forget. It wasn't as on-the-nose as "light" or "dead" or "dark shines," but still.

This is how Kabbalah-like cults get started, innit? You start out with a normal-enough obsession, but then you inadvertently engage in some serious data-mining through some innocuous activity (like thumbing through wall-to-wall used bins, plus a few milk crates' worth on the floor), and then before you know it you're cataloguing coincidences, sifting for encoded messages, and attributing it all to a dominating, controlling intelligence somewhere in the universe... or Devon... :LOL:

Eh yeah I guess, it was about art and stuff I think.

So it was the one I saw on Amazon...or whatever...I always get Amazon and About mixed up. Seriously. Considering how much time I spend on the internet I shouldn't but I do. :supersad:

Err...anyways, I probably would have bought it.

I still have to upload my past two phone backgrounds, which have been a book called Guiding Lights and a load of Muse-related Apples to Apples cards, including as generic as London to as specific as In a Coma. :awesome:

So it was the one I saw on Amazon...or whatever...I always get Amazon and About mixed up. Seriously. Considering how much time I spend on the internet I shouldn't but I do. :supersad:

Err...anyways, I probably would have bought it.

I still have to upload my past two phone backgrounds, which have been a book called Guiding Lights and a load of Muse-related Apples to Apples cards, including as generic as London to as specific as In a Coma. :awesome:

Ahaha :awesome:

I saw a bus company called 'B&H Buses'. And I think I saw a food van or something with B&H on it too. Oh, and in a book I was reading it talked about 'musing'. :D

There's a company right behind my mom's house called B&H! And somewhere a little outside of my town is a bunch of apartments grouped together called EM. I have no idea what it stands for, but I automatically think Eternally Missed. :LOL:

A lot of books do "musing." Amuses me every time though. :happy:

On the Sydney buses there's this pattern on the seats which is like this scribble and writing and in capital letters I saw "SIA" and I nearly screamed and dived onto the seat so I could sit on the "Eurasia SIA! SIA! SIA! Seat" - that's right, I named it:D

And I was in the music academy at school waiting for my piano lesson and I saw one of the forms to join a musical group/band and each word in the title had 2 thick lines - above and below the words:awesome:

I have 76 of them on my ipod :D

My friend thinks I'm crazy :rolleyes: I'm not crazy I'm just Muse obsessed

:LOL: i have 118....

Same here on the crazy part, one of my friends said to me today " you know, you have a serious problem". I cant remember what Muse thing i was talking bout, but i wouldnt stop talking bout them ;)

And yeah, obsession is a good thing, dunno why people say its bad :rolleyes:.

And today, im sure someone in my german class said Matts long word, i think he said one of his friends had heard it from an old book or something?

my parents have recently bought a pub, and we went looking for some tables, stools, and chairs for it. and they had heard of this shop that had real good quality stuff, so we spent ages in the car lookin for this shop

then as we walk in the shop, on the wall theres a sign and picture saying 'Indigo furniture supplied the table and chairs for the cover of the BH&R muse album' and so we got talking to the woman and she showed us a replica of the table that they had made for them! shame it wasnt the real one :rolleyes: but yeah all my fam are big muse fans so the lady said they could make us something to put on the wall in the pub about the table:LOL:

my parents have recently bought a pub, and we went looking for some tables, stools, and chairs for it. and they had heard of this shop that had real good quality stuff, so we spent ages in the car lookin for this shop

then as we walk in the shop, on the wall theres a sign and picture saying 'Indigo furniture supplied the table and chairs for the cover of the BH&R muse album' and so we got talking to the woman and she showed us a replica of the table that they had made for them! shame it wasnt the real one :rolleyes: but yeah all my fam are big muse fans so the lady said they could make us something to put on the wall in the pub about the table:LOL:

:eek:

OSSUMNESS

:LOL: I was just watching Reading 2009 on BBC3 and one of the presenters was going around backstage and he found a Muse equipment box. He was like 'oops i guess Muse must be missing some stuff'. I was like :O What a coincidence that I turned it on at that moment.

:LOL: I was just watching Reading 2009 on BBC3 and one of the presenters was going around backstage and he found a Muse equipment box. He was like 'oops i guess Muse must be missing some stuff'. I was like :O What a coincidence that I turned it on at that moment.

:awesome:

i saw that as well suprised me it did :D

:LOL:, what a coincidence. I would of taken the stuff and ran ;).

By the way, can i find your quote on you tube do you think? I laughed my head off when i read it!

Archived