My english class has been a very musey class so far:D Today, my teacher asked what a Muse is. I thought of Muse and then some girl said, "Isn't that a band?" I was all :eek::happy::D My friend sitting next to be said, "yeah isn't that a band?" I was all :happy: "yessss! My favorite band too!":D My teacher then played "Feeling Good" by Nina Simone and I thought of a certain band that covered it:rolleyes: :D

My english class has been a very musey class so far:D Today, my teacher asked what a Muse is. I thought of Muse and then some girl said, "Isn't that a band?" I was all :eek::happy::D My friend sitting next to be said, "yeah isn't that a band?" I was all :happy: "yessss! My favorite band too!":D My teacher then played "Feeling Good" by Nina Simone and I thought of a certain band that covered it:rolleyes: :D

:awesome::awesome::awesome:

My English teacher last year was a fan of Muse.

She played Muse whilst grading papers. And while we worked.

I sang along, of course. :awesome:

In Geography today we went on the computers, and as usual I was looking on the Muse website. The guy next to me, who I've spoken to a couple of times before, goes "I didn't know you liked Muse!" I was like "Hell yeah I love them!" And he said he went to their concert in 2007, and we ended up talking about them for a bit :D I made a new Muse friend, I'm so happy :chuckle:

:awesome: I love it when this happens... new muse friends are awesome!:happy:

:awesome:

I wish my teachers played mus(e)ic in class.

... no you dont.. muse hell yerr but i once had to sit through the whole latest kings of leon album in an art lesson.... hellish.. and she played sex on fire TWICE :(

( as you can tell i dont like kings of leon :LOL: )

:awesome::awesome::awesome:

My English teacher last year was a fan of Muse.

She played Muse whilst grading papers. And while we worked.

I sang along, of course. :awesome:

that would be so AWESOME!! English is my favorite class now:D so many Muse things come up:happy: they make my day

I had a Muse shopping adventure today!!

On my way to the mall I learned that I live near Howard Street, :D, then I went into this store (can't remember the name), and saw this red and white striped tee and it was just like Matt's Waldo one! Then, I walked into another store, which I can't remember the name of, and Muse was playing!! I started to jump up and down shouting MUSE MUSE MUSE because I've never heard of a store anywhere near where I live that plays Muse! I was :awesome: for the rest of the day.

Then my mother called me a freak and walked off telling me that I was too in love with Muse and "Bill Benzlemy" or something close to that. :wtf: BILL?? BENZLEMY?? Well, she sorta got Bellamy right. How she got Bill from Matt though, I have no idea... :erm:

On my way to the mall I learned that I live near Howard Street, :D, then I went into this store (can't remember the name), and saw this red and white striped tee and it was just like Matt's Waldo one! Then, I walked into another store, which I can't remember the name of, and Muse was playing!! I started to jump up and down shouting MUSE MUSE MUSE because I've never heard of a store anywhere near where I live that plays Muse! I was :awesome: for the rest of the day.

Then my mother called me a freak and walked off telling me that I was too in love with Muse and "Bill Benzlemy" or something close to that. :wtf: BILL?? BENZLEMY?? Well, she sorta got Bellamy right. How she got Bill from Matt though, I have no idea... :erm:

What song?

my mum calls him Batt Mellamy..... which actually cracks me up :LOL:

Me a couple of my friends went to a gig (not muse). It was at a small club, and we were so early we were like the only ones there.

So we decided to go upstairs and play pool, and what was playing but the Absolution DVD on a massive projecter through the PA system.

The gig was lame, I can't even remember who played. But the pool was awesome.

my mum calls him Batt Mellamy..... which actually cracks me up :LOL:

Batt Mellamy... :awesome::chuckle::LOL:

Not as bad as my parents. I've got "that gay English pom you're listening to", "the midget Muse guy", "Bellamy" pronounced Bell-ayh- mee, "The Muse"... sigh. It just goes on and on, and is hilarious considering none of my parents know who Muse are.... ;)

I hate when my mum say's I'm in love with Matt becuase I love Muse... wtf :stunned: hate when she does that.. it's the three of them :awesome: lool

nothing special what happened today, but, my dad started to whistle random songs like he loves to do.... then, he started to whistle Exo-Politics and after that the intro of Plug in Baby and I was like:

":eek: dad... thats exo-politics :awesome: :awesome: ... omg.... and PiB?! :eek::awesome: " and he was like "what's wrong?" and me "muse :awesome: " and he was "oh.... ok... :D"

... no you dont.. muse hell yerr but i once had to sit through the whole latest kings of leon album in an art lesson.... hellish.. and she played sex on fire TWICE :(

( as you can tell i dont like kings of leon :LOL: )

Ew Kings Of Leon.

Mmm yeah I just wish they'd play Muse.

Ooh I found out my godmother lives on Bellamy Road:D And my friend told me he saw Bellamy baby food.:LOL:

Batt Mellamy... :awesome::chuckle::LOL:

Not as bad as my parents. I've got "that gay English pom you're listening to", "the midget Muse guy", "Bellamy" pronounced Bell-ayh- mee, "The Muse"... sigh. It just goes on and on, and is hilarious considering none of my parents know who Muse are.... ;)

'The muse' :LOL::LOL:

Ew Kings Of Leon.

Mmm yeah I just wish they'd play Muse.

Ooh I found out my godmother lives on Bellamy Road:D And my friend told me he saw Bellamy baby food.:LOL:

there's a footballer called something bellamy as well.. he was on the news a while ago....i may or may not have had a bit of a spaz before realising it was this guy

Craigbellamy.jpg

:chuckle:

i was in london for the first tme in my life as a tourist from the US, anyway i knew that muse were english and i though "what the hell they might as well be here..."

sooooo, in the tower of london i saw this strangly familiar person walk by with black spicked hair and high cheebones. (i could only see those two features) i was SURE it was matt, and i almost peed myself. i ran over to the spiked haired figure and gave him a HUGE HUG and said "I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!" (not that id do that to matt...:$, but i couldn't help myself.) the man turned around and i saw his face for the first time...

he was OLD!!!! freaking saggy eyes and everything, and to make matters worst he had a woman with him, she saw me and slapped that old matt-looking guy and said, "I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!"

:(:(:( im sorry old dude...

Well there was already a similar musing of this sort, but in my fantasy literature class my Prof asked what is a Muse? I immediately burst out That they were my favorite band :D, only to receive odd looks and my cooky Prof saying "Alright, anyone else?":$ They were a bunch of snobby pricks that thought they were intellectuals because they orgasm to Lord Of the Rings, if they were so smart, they would love Muse too:happy:

Oh, and I was wearing my new Muse shirt yesterday, and the gal at starbucks says what's Moose? Told her a moose is a creature that often lurks in Canada and Alaska, while Muse is the greatest band to have rocked the planet :)

Guest Octazooka

I got this mag and when I flipped to a page, there was this sequinned singlet stocked by a shop called Muse :LOL: It looks like what Dom would wear actually! :LOL:

I was at my grandparents and played Uprising and my grandma said she knows that song and I told here she couldn't cause its new, but she said she liked it, so I said I brought a CD (HAARP) and we could play it in the car (I'm from Germany and they live in England so it's a long drive)

So we played HAARP in the car on our way to Germany and my grandparents liked it :awesome:.We couldn't finish it cause we were at the ferry and stoped somewhere in the middle of SS. I thought I had anoyed them enough so I didn't say anything about listening to it again after we left the ferry, but my granddad said he was surprised I didn't say anything about listening to Muse again(I'm confident it was cause HE wanted to hear it again) so we listened to it again :D My grandparents are great :awesome:

i was in london for the first tme in my life as a tourist from the US, anyway i knew that muse were english and i though "what the hell they might as well be here..."

sooooo, in the tower of london i saw this strangly familiar person walk by with black spicked hair and high cheebones. (i could only see those two features) i was SURE it was matt, and i almost peed myself. i ran over to the spiked haired figure and gave him a HUGE HUG and said "I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!" (not that id do that to matt...:$, but i couldn't help myself.) the man turned around and i saw his face for the first time...

he was OLD!!!! freaking saggy eyes and everything, and to make matters worst he had a woman with him, she saw me and slapped that old matt-looking guy and said, "I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!"

:(:(:( im sorry old dude...

:LOL:, that made my day!

I was at my grandparents and played Uprising and my grandma said she knows that song and I told here she couldn't cause its new, but she said she liked it, so I said I brought a CD (HAARP) and we could play it in the car (I'm from Germany and they live in England so it's a long drive)

So we played HAARP in the car on our way to Germany and my grandparents liked it :awesome:.We couldn't finish it cause we were at the ferry and stoped somewhere in the middle of SS. I thought I had anoyed them enough so I didn't say anything about listening to it again after we left the ferry, but my granddad said he was surprised I didn't say anything about listening to Muse again(I'm confident it was cause HE wanted to hear it again) so we listened to it again :D My grandparents are great :awesome:

My grandparents are great but there's no chance they'd like Muse. They don't even know who they are. I was wearing a Muse t-shirt once and my gran was like 'what's Muse?' I really want to play a song like Microcuts and see what they think :LOL:

Archived