okay, so after i just purchased all the muse albums and was really getting into muse i went on vacation a few weeks later and passed by a salon out in the middle of nowhere named Muse Salon. I was like :eek: the moment i saw it and i took a picture. but as i reflect on this moment, i wish i had the time to go in there and see what it was like, maybe they could have made my hair like matt's?!?! :eek::LOL:

Today I was looking through the various music channels and one of them had a show on at 9 called Pure Greenday. Anyway, I went upstairs and got ready and then came down at about ten to 10 and put it on to catch the end, and to my surprise it was playing Feeling Good from HAARP :eek: I was just thinking what the hell as I am pretty sure that there is a proper music video for Feeling Good. Anyway, I figured Green Day must have finished and they were just playing random videos until the next programme came on (although I thought it was weird, as I had seen Plug In Baby, Bliss, Supermassive Black Hole etc. on that channel but never Feeling Good) When FG had finished I was about to change the channel when Deadstar came on :eek: I realised that it must've been an hour of Muse videos but they'd given it the wrong name :( I was very upset.

Today I was looking through the various music channels and one of them had a show on at 9 called Pure Greenday. Anyway, I went upstairs and got ready and then came down at about ten to 10 and put it on to catch the end, and to my surprise it was playing Feeling Good from HAARP :eek: I was just thinking what the hell as I am pretty sure that there is a proper music video for Feeling Good. Anyway, I figured Green Day must have finished and they were just playing random videos until the next programme came on (although I thought it was weird, as I had seen Plug In Baby, Bliss, Supermassive Black Hole etc. on that channel but never Feeling Good) When FG had finished I was about to change the channel when Deadstar came on :eek: I realised that it must've been an hour of Muse videos but they'd given it the wrong name :( I was very upset.

fuck them.

I saw a bus company called 'B&H Buses'. And I think I saw a food van or something with B&H on it too. Oh, and in a book I was reading it talked about 'musing'. :D

:LOL: I had something similar yesterday

I was walking home from work and a van went past from a company called "MK Joinery"

:eek:

Damn music channel :mad:

Thatd annoy me so much if i found out the same way you did :LOL:

so i was at the park yesterday playing on the playset with my other (and only) muse buddy and we pretended we were muse. of course i was matt and she was chris. (we don't have a dom:() we pretended that the play set was the muse HQ and all the little kids were either servents (not REALLY) or just some random fans who tried to attack us... really.:stunned: anyway we were having a "party" for dom and said that dom wasn't there because he had the swine flu:LOL: and yet we still had the party without him.:p so time dragged on with us singing like weirdos and finally we got bored and started to run around the playground screaming "MUSE!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" and the parents made all their children leave the park because of us:happy: my empire...;)

:eek::awesome: That is awesome! I will no longer dread saying that every morning. (Well, when I have to start saying that. School doesn't start till the 9th of Sept. here) How did you find that out??

my mom told me... idk why because she really really hates muse because she thinks they sound too much like radiohead which is shit of course...:stunned:

I couldn't stop laughing today when I was watching a documentery with my dad about black holes. All the supermassive black holes they were talking made me :LOL::awesome:

Haha I saw something like that once. It was one of those documenteries that tries to scare you into buying canned beans and an axe. ( :LOL: ) It said: A Supermassive Black Hole may form in our solar system." I was like, "It already has. :phu:"

Haha I saw something like that once. It was one of those documenteries that tries to scare you into buying canned beans and an axe. ( :LOL: ) It said: A Supermassive Black Hole may form in our solar system." I was like, "It already has. :phu:"

I saw the same show, and got excited and even took a picture of it on my phone cause I thought it was neat.

2-2.jpg

:awesome:

Guest Octazooka

Welll....The October issue of Q Magazine was chock-full of Muse stuff..A FREE RESISTANCE CD + LIMITED ED MATT BELLAMY COVER + A movie named 'Telstar' ! How Musey can that issue get?! :LOL:

picture.php?albumid=556&pictureid=13153

My pwecious issue, took me a while to get this copy :happy:

Guest Octazooka
The other day when I had Muse on the tv, my sister said that Matt was ugly and that he looked like Joe from Coronation Street. :ohmy:

For reference, this is him below.

230px-JoeMcIntyre.jpg

I was mad at her. Seriously. :mad::fear:

:eek::LOL:That's Joe? :LOL:

There's this girl in my homeroom who can't quite properly pronounce 'r's and it ALWAYS reminds me of Matt:rolleyes:

Bless. I was watching HAARP last night and started laughing during Starlight - 'black holes and wevelations...' I'm not making fun, I think it's sweet :) Today I walked past a house called 'Manson'. I was in the middle of talking to my Mum but I started making a weird noise. When she asked why, I explained to her, but she just told me I needed counselling :( She's just jealous because I'm going to the Teignmouth gig without her :p

Archived