Went out for Mexican food the other day, thought I saw the word 'Dombrero', but alas, it was sombrero.

Was wearing a Muse tshirt, and a staff member behind the counter saw it and said "great shirt, I love Muse", to which I replied "thanks", and we were interrupted by another customer. There was this awkward silence of :awesome:, then I went :awesome: and walked off.

Decided to haul myself away from the Muse site for a few hours, turned on the TV, decided to watch the movie "Nanny Diaries" and alas some of the first words spoken were "stockholme sindrome". Tried to finish watching the movie...I ended up turning off the TV and posting this. :LOL:

:musesign:

i walked into the office at my house and told my dad that i needed to plug in my ipod so it could charge.

his response was,"well, plug in baby" :LOL:

i just started laughing.

my dad doesnt like muse:(

he still doesn't get why i was laughing.:happy:

Mom:*grabs iPod*I want to know why this Muse of yours is so fascinating.

Me::D

Mom:*starts listening to Jimmy Kane*(I could hear it through the earphones)

Me::eek:Uh.....*takes iPod*...this is the sucky song,mum...why don't you listen to this?*puts on Bliss*

Mom:*makes face*What,exactly,is so great?

Me::D

Mom:*leaves*

Me:*close call*

I'm listening to the radio right now for the first time in ages because the station might play Uprising tonight! Anyway, they were playing a song and I just randomly heard a riff that sounded vaguely familiar as something Matt played on his guitar. I realized it was Hey Joe by Jimi Hendrix and hummed the riff over and over until it occurred to me that it was the riff after Bliss from the Royal Albert Hall gig.

I got so excited about it but my mother didn't and doesn't want me to try and explain it again. :LOL:

So I posted it here instead. :ninja:

I've gotten my daughter to eat more bananas because I told her Matt likes them. So now we say that for other stuff: "Matt loves spinach salad. Here, have some! And oh yes, Dom loves marinated salmon, eat up." Well, it works! :) Kids are suckers...

:chuckle: thats both devious and smart :ninja:

:LOL:

I'm listening to the radio right now for the first time in ages because the station might play Uprising tonight! Anyway, they were playing a song and I just randomly heard a riff that sounded vaguely familiar as something Matt played on his guitar. I realized it was Hey Joe by Jimi Hendrix and hummed the riff over and over until it occurred to me that it was the riff after Bliss from the Royal Albert Hall gig.

I got so excited about it but my mother didn't and doesn't want me to try and explain it again. :LOL:

So I posted it here instead. :ninja:

I do that all the time, a similar thing happened to me at school and I really needed to tell someone, and my friend (who pretty much hates Muse) was the only person around, and I was like "Okay...I know you don't like Muse but I really need to tell someone this!" And I went on to explain something and she just ignored me. :stunned:

Also today at school my friend told me a friend of hers had come up to her and gone, "Hey listen to this song by a band called Moose!" and she was like "Uh, what?" and he goes "Moose!" and she said, "...don't you mean Muse?" :LOL:

So whenever I next see this guy I'm seriously going to run up to him and say "MOOOOOOOOOSE!":D

Guest Octazooka
I do that all the time, a similar thing happened to me at school and I really needed to tell someone, and my friend (who pretty much hates Muse) was the only person around, and I was like "Okay...I know you don't like Muse but I really need to tell someone this!" And I went on to explain something and she just ignored me. :stunned:

Also today at school my friend told me a friend of hers had come up to her and gone, "Hey listen to this song by a band called Moose!" and she was like "Uh, what?" and he goes "Moose!" and she said, "...don't you mean Muse?" :LOL:

So whenever I next see this guy I'm seriously going to run up to him and say "MOOOOOOOOOSE!":D

:awesome:

There's this cafe in the museum in my country (cue *Muscle Museum :awesome:) that is called teh MUSE cafe :awesome:awesome:

I've gotten my daughter to eat more bananas because I told her Matt likes them. So now we say that for other stuff: "Matt loves spinach salad. Here, have some! And oh yes, Dom loves marinated salmon, eat up." Well, it works! :) Kids are suckers...

:LOL: I can just imagine her getting all excited and saying "Yes! I'll try some! Dommeh loooves marinated salmon" Then taking a bite and cringing and not liking it and saying "Yum!", while forcing a smile

We had to explain to my brother why he isnt allowed to smash his (toy)guitar like Matt does:LOL::LOL:

"Matt has lots of money but we havent so if you break the guitar we cant allways buy a new one like Matt does"

I was doing a Which Harry Potter Death Eater Are You? quiz on Facebook and one question was "You are at a party and everyone's playing guitar hero. What song do you pick?" Assassin was an option and I was like HELL YEAH!! THATS THE ONE!! and clicked it:D

My religion teacher was telling us how great Jesus was (she has a slight tendency to do this sometimes :rolleyes:) and she said how if she could invite anyone to a dinner party (:wtf:) it would be Jesus. Immediately I thought of this quote:

Matt: I'd like to meet Jesus Christ. Eh just because I'd be interested to know how he did it all. You know what I mean? You know...making fish out of bushes and stuff. Walking on water. I'd like to meet someone who can do that. I think that'd be uh, certainly one of the most interesting people to meet I'd say.

I couldn't stop laughing and kept getting bad looks from my teacher:LOL:

My religion teacher was telling us how great Jesus was (she has a slight tendency to do this sometimes :rolleyes:) and she said how if she could invite anyone to a dinner party (:wtf:) it would be Jesus. Immediately I thought of this quote:

Matt: I'd like to meet Jesus Christ. Eh just because I'd be interested to know how he did it all. You know what I mean? You know...making fish out of bushes and stuff. Walking on water. I'd like to meet someone who can do that. I think that'd be uh, certainly one of the most interesting people to meet I'd say.

I couldn't stop laughing and kept getting bad looks from my teacher:LOL:

:wtf::LOL:

one time i was on the phone with my best mate, and out of no where he was like, "oh yeah, so i totally defended Muse the other day...." and he went on to describe the argument he had with his friend over the musical quality of starlight. It was really big for him because he's a die hard radiohead fan.... yeah you can imagine some of the debates we have lol

Today while school shopping with my daughter who's starting Kindergarten next week, I convinced her to get a backpack that looked "Musey," instead of the Tinkerbell one she originally picked out. She decided on one that was black and pink and had a blue zigzag going through it that reminded her of the backdrop on an live Endlessly youtube video. Much more practical! :awesome: I mean, fairies come and go, but Muse will always remain. And well, I didn't want her ass to get kicked because of the Tinkerbell backpack. This is real school, man.

I was at my mum's birthday BBQ on Saturday and she was playing her new Il Divo CD.... everyone was complaining and making suggestions as to what should be played.. no one had any CD's on them but I had my 7 cd changer in the car rammed full of MUSE... so my sister in law told me to go get my CD's before her ears started bleeding....

My hubby, who hates Muse and Il Divo equally sniggered 'this should be good'... I though I would start them off nice so put New Born on... approximately 2.34 into it Il Divo was put back on...:(

I tried Peeps, I really tried to convert them... honest.... ;)

I was at my mum's birthday BBQ on Saturday and she was playing her new Il Divo CD.... everyone was complaining and making suggestions as to what should be played.. no one had any CD's on them but I had my 7 cd changer in the car rammed full of MUSE... so my sister in law told me to go get my CD's before her ears started bleeding....

My hubby, who hates Muse and Il Divo equally sniggered 'this should be good'... I though I would start them off nice so put New Born on... approximately 2.34 into it Il Divo was put back on...:(

I tried Peeps, I really tried to convert them... honest.... ;)

Il Divo = Fail :noey:

Today, I was driving with my mom on the freeway to go get my school clothes. There was a billboard that my mom saw and she said "muse?"(she knows I'm a Muse fan so anytime she notices something with Muse on it she has to tell me...I've trained her well;) I looked up all excited and saw it was an ad for a hair salon instead:( They copied Muse's logo too...the only difference is that the font was lower case. Anyways, so at the mall we went into pacsun and right when we were at the registar, Knights of Cydonia came on and I was all:eek::D I was very surprised that they would play Muse.(Its now my favorite store:happy:) You could imagine the stares I got as I sung along and danced all through the store doing a little hand dance in sync with the trumpets:dance: My day was pretty much complete after that:musesign:

Today, I was driving with my mom on the freeway to go get my school clothes. There was a billboard that my mom saw and she said "muse?"(she knows I'm a Muse fan so anytime she notices something with Muse on it she has to tell me...I've trained her well;) I looked up all excited and saw it was an ad for a hair salon instead:( They copied Muse's logo too...the only difference is that the font was lower case. Anyways, so at the mall we went into pacsun and right when we were at the registar, Knights of Cydonia came on and I was all:eek::D I was very surprised that they would play Muse.(Its now my favorite store:happy:) You could imagine the stares I got as I sung along and danced all through the store doing a little hand dance in sync with the trumpets:dance: My day was pretty much complete after that:musesign:

:LOL: I've got my mum on the look-out too:yesey:. She actually heard Uprising on the radio and she told as soon as I got home:)

Archived