i walked to the ice cream store by my school with my friends cuz it was the last day of school. We were in line and i started humming screenager cuz it was stuck in my head. all of my friends joined in and then the guy who was working at the store said to me,"Origin of Symmetry is my favorite." :stunned:

that made my day cuz i live in America. and they never play anything off OoS on the radio. They really only play uprising and SMBH.

:eek:

if some random person told me that in a random place I would go ":eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: you know muse.wait.... YOU KNOW OoS!!! :eek: :eek: :awesome: squeeeee" and I'm sure I would do something more random to that person, from excitment :facepalm:

I know. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Seems like there are some true Muse fans in America. :happy:

I totally think that in America (specially in Latin America) there are NO Muse fans :(

They're only with that shit about TWILIGHT :stunned: and SMBH

And even now, in Latin America, they're even forgetting about Twlight's SMBH :eek:

Anyways .. My stories :D

When I bought all the cd's of Muse (and was in ecstasy/rage/excitement/orgasm thing) went to Journey's and was trying to buy some shoes when Stockholm started to play on the Tv. Then, my excitement/orgasm/ecstasy kept until the next week. :dance:

Also there was a day, coming back from a friend's house, that the first thing that I did was shutting on the Tv and there they were. Playing Bliss live at some Directv special channel :awesome:

I totally think that in America (specially in Latin America) there are NO Muse fans :(

They're only with that shit about TWILIGHT :stunned: and SMBH

And even now, in Latin America, they're even forgetting about Twlight's SMBH :eek:

Anyways .. My stories :D

When I bought all the cd's of Muse (and was in ecstasy/rage/excitement/orgasm thing) went to Journey's and was trying to buy some shoes when Stockholm started to play on the Tv. Then, my excitement/orgasm/ecstasy kept until the next week. :dance:

Also there was a day, coming back from a friend's house, that the first thing that I did was shutting on the Tv and there they were. Playing Bliss live at some Directv special channel :awesome:

Hmm, I think that there are Muse fans in America, some pretty hardcore ones at that. But the MAJORITY of Americans that consider themselves Muse fans, are the Twilight fans. It is a bit infuriating when I think about it, especially after hearing "The Twilight Band" for the first time, I about cried.

Anyways, congratulations on hearing the songs! That's definitely something different! :D

We were told that we would be studying tectonic plates in geography this year, and one them is called the Eurasian Plate :awesome: I instantly thought 'EuraSIA! SIA! SIA!' :LOL:

That happened during a human bio test on populations or somehting or rather. The question mentioned populations from africa moving to Eurasian areas.

i las in italy, lignano for a weekend and went in a shop.(shewz :awesome:)

then uprising came on. i heared the first chord, poked my friend and said: "uprising. dance. now." she was like wtf, i got up and danced through the whole shop :D my friend and her mum were standing in a corner like they didn´t want to know me. and then i went to the shopkeeper and asked him to play the song once again :LOL: he did :awesome:

I was on the bus home from school and I saw the Resistance album art stuck on someone's window! :awesome:

:eek: holy shiz :awesome:

yesterday I was waiting for dinner, when I look at the TV and it was on a really stupid movie and in like, some seconds after appears on screen a guy with sun glasses, but with spiky black hair, stubble and matt like chin IN A RED SUIT :LOL: I was like WTF MATT?!

OHH OHH OHHHH and look what appear on google.pt when you search for stubble :awesome:

http://images.google.pt/images?hl=pt-PT&source=hp&q=stubble&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

MATT with a pink shirt!!! :awesome:

So I was just in Bestbuy, to get another copy of Hullabaloo (original is scratched to death :() and the checkout guy say "Muse?....For You?" me=:eek: could it be? Another Muser??? to my suprise he said he was eagerly awaiting the release of Resistance but that Hulabaloo was the only album he owns, me=:eek: told him that he was not truly living until he had heard all of Muse seeing that they're Godlike and everything, then gave him a high five :)

Nice to run into someone who has even a remote knowledge of Muse, first Human in Southern California I've run into that didn't ask who Moose was :rolleyes:

---haha.

everytime i wear a Muse shirt to school, or when someone see's my Muse sticker in my locker, i am asked, "who is Moose?"

lmao. sigh.. america's ignorence is quite sad...

That's still something you won't hear everyday! Pretty darn nifty! I'd love to hear Muscle Museum being played in a local store! :D The only time I've heard Muse in a store is when they play Supermassive Black Hole in Hot Topic for the Twilight fans to listen to. I still like SMBH, but it's just being used for the wrong reason in my opinion. MUSE IS NOT THE TWILIGHT BAND AMERICA!!! :)

/end rant.

agh. i am an american, and i have loved muse way before twilight, luckly(:

and it really pisses me off when "fan girls" hear SMBH and say something like "omg! the twilight song!"

it is just WRONG.

meh.

---haha.

everytime i wear a Muse shirt to school, or when someone see's my Muse sticker in my locker, i am asked, "who is Moose?"

lmao. sigh.. america's ignorence is quite sad...

I know! It's terrible! Everyone always assumes I like them because of twilight :facepalm: this is not the case. No one ever knows who I'm talking about when I mention Muse. The majority of the American Population is too busy listening to cRAP and pippity pop shite ugh wish I was in London :(

There are lots of Muse details around in my life, specially during the last year... Just a few of them:

I am taking an astronomy lesson at the college, so they are always talking about "black holes" (or "supermassive black holes"), "space", "light from the stars", and I am always thinking about BHAR, so that is what I listen after the conferences every tuesday :D

Today was so a Muse day!!!! All the releases, the extended previews... All helps to build up bonds between the Muse lovers of my city. We talked all day about it at facebook and messenger, and helped each other to get the audios and have comunitary eargasms LOL

Even a friend played a cover of Uprising a few days ago in one of his concerts at a local bar, I was actually the only one who knew the lyrics and the origin of that spectacular music at the audience. So charmy :$ ... Muse is in the air :awesome:

I still am completely baffled as to why anyone would think Muse would be pronounced Moose. :wtf:

Well the nimrods that I've come across are too ignorant to have know what a Muse is so the closest thing they're insufficient brains can come up with is Moose just like Bullwinkle.

Archived