There is a hair salon downtown called 'Glitteratti' I point and yell "Glitterati!" every time we drive by. I do the same whenever we cross Howard St or Eastholme St (because it reminds me of Wolstenholme). Wembley Way and Earl's Court are right off of the same street. In the same neighborhood is Starlight Court, and I've yet to photograph Stockholm Street.

There is a hair salon downtown called 'Glitteratti' I point and yell "Glitterati!" every time we drive by. I do the same whenever we cross Howard St or Eastholme St (because it reminds me of Wolstenholme). Wembley Way and Earl's Court are right off of the same street. In the same neighborhood is Starlight Court, and I've yet to photograph Stockholm Street.

Wow! You live near all the Musey streets:happy: I wish I could say the same:erm: I'm going to be on the look out for any streets near me:ninja:

Guest Octazooka
Wow! You live near all the Musey streets:happy: I wish I could say the same:erm: I'm going to be on the look out for any streets near me:ninja:

:awesome:

I've got this friend who has the Matt hairstyle, the height, the pout and he has something that Matt doesn't have- REAL veins :LOL: But he shockingly looks like the real thing when he doesn't smile :eek: My friends have said that he resembles him. A LOT. :awesome:

I've got this friend who has the Matt hairstyle, the height, the pout and he has something that Matt doesn't have- REAL veins :LOL: But he shockingly looks like the real thing when he doesn't smile :eek: My friends have said that he resembles him. A LOT. :awesome:

moow; a friend of me looks EXACTLY like dom (well, not exactly, just when he smiles.)

is really great :D:awesome:

Guest Octazooka
moow; a friend of me looks EXACTLY like dom (well, not exactly, just when he smiles.)

is really great :D:awesome:

Yeah! :awesome: Too bad my friend doesn't know how to play guitar :( But he did say he wanted to once :awesome:

probably the best moment in my life:

was on holiday in a bar, a girl was smiling at me, i dont usually approach people but she seemed friendly so i thought id say hi. after chatting for a bit, told her i was going to reading and so was she etc, and i said i was obsessed with muse! she knew about the treasure hunt and uprising and everything! :awesome:

still yet to bump into someone from the board though, that would be amazing :p

Guest Octazooka

was on holiday in a bar, a girl was smiling at me, i dont usually approach people but she seemed friendly so i thought id say hi. after chatting for a bit, told her i was going to reading and so was she etc, and i said i was obsessed with muse! she knew about the treasure hunt and uprising and everything! :awesome:

:awesome: That's awesomeness!

Me and Karen and some other Musers who live in Singapore were planning to meet up in December and we're even planning to get together and just jam on some Muse songs :awesome: That said, I don't have a electric guitar of my own :facepalm:

That would be soo awesome to have a friend that looked like Matt:happy: I would make him my best friend:D

That is :awesome:

My city recently got an A league soccer team... THEY CALLED THEM THE *INSERT CITY NAME HERE*(:chuckle:) FURY!:dance::musesign:

They had their first game tonight, & I was so hoping that they would win & also hoping that their team song would be Fury by Muse! But alas, they lost :(, but I shall pray to Bellamy that they win next time & that their team song will be Fury!

Yes. I doubt it, too!:chuckle: Do soccer teams even have team songs?:erm: Or is AFL just on my mind?:LOL: SLOW!:facepalm:

Guest Lauren_Guyott

I was ealier on discussing Rammstein with my mum, in particular Richard Z Kruspe, and she turned and said "I take it you don't love what's his name from Muse, Bellamy?", in which I responded "I never loved Matt, I've always been a Chris Wolstenholme fan, the bassist, and will always be a Chris girl!" and she responded with "Ahhh right, but you still love him then!"

Even when I try talk about other bands me and my mum always end up back on Muse.

She's been a follower of their Music longer than I have, i just know more about them. She's not interested in anything but their music, so names, details etc tend to be forgotten :p

Guest Octazooka
And I would marry him.:dance:

I has a crush on him actually. For two years. And he sits besides me during lectures. I.CAN'T.STAND.IT :facepalm:

Guest Octazooka
I was ealier on discussing Rammstein with my mum, in particular Richard Z Kruspe, and she turned and said "I take it you don't love what's his name from Muse, Bellamy?", in which I responded "I never loved Matt, I've always been a Chris Wolstenholme fan, the bassist, and will always be a Chris girl!" and she responded with "Ahhh right, but you still love him then!"

Even when I try talk about other bands me and my mum always end up back on Muse.

She's been a follower of their Music longer than I have, i just know more about them. She's not interested in anything but their music, so names, details etc tend to be forgotten :p

That's so awesome:eek: Your mum actually likes Muse! :happy: My mum hates all of my music, and has even gone so far as to say that no one in my family listens to this kind of crap except me :LOL::rolleyes: As if sentimental music were to be, oh, nice :vomit:

Guest Lauren_Guyott
That's so awesome:eek: Your mum actually likes Muse! :happy: My mum hates all of my music, and has even gone so far as to say that no one in my family listens to this kind of crap except me :LOL::rolleyes: As if sentimental music were to be, oh, nice :vomit:

Haha, she is...she's into a lot of the same music as me, minus rammstein haha.

But she likes Placebo, Linkin Park, Muse obviously, etc..

Muse was my first concert and it was my mum who asked if i'd go with her :)

Guest Octazooka
Haha, she is...she's into a lot of the same music as me, minus rammstein haha.

But she likes Placebo, Linkin Park, Muse obviously, etc..

Muse was my first concert and it was my mum who asked if i'd go with her :)

Wowwwee :( I'd have to drag my mum there! :LOL: And oh, yeah a few years ago there used to be this dance competition that was a copycat of So You Think You Can Dance, and the ad for that had this girl doing a car-wash....to SMBH :facepalm::LOL:

Today I made a CD for my mom for her car. So I added some of her favorite Indian songs and she said I can add whatever else I wanted. So I added a couple of Muse songs...of course :D. So when I showed her what I put on the CD and played it for her, she liked the Muse songs a lot! I was so proud :LOL:

ok, 2 really random things that i thought i had to post!

1. I was at my friends house for her b-day sleepover with 2 other girls, it was like 11pm and we were having this random discussion on types of trees, (dont ask why, we were a little hyper at the time). Then i said the those big trees you get in africa, then one of my friends said randomly, isnt Africa the biggest contanant in the world. One of my other friends said no i think its Europe, or is it Asia. Then i shouted out "EURASIA!"

They all looked at me and I said, felt like a good time to say something Muse related :LOL:.

2. (This is the same sleepover.) My friends little brother plays piano. It has like piano demos on it and my freinds twin brother was pretending to play the piano. So he was getting all ready and everything, then he turned on one of the demos and pretended to play.

A few seconds through it, me and my other Muse friend (not the one trying to playing the piano), looked at eachother, and we both realised it was Colloteral Damage!

Wow, thats long lol. Sorry for any spelling mistakes ;).

It was a normal and quite boring evening here in my little (supermassive) black hole of a room. And yes, I call my room that, moving on...:indiff: Well, I was looking through some old birthday cards, and I realize that one has cats on the front. So I turn over the card and in big bolded letters are the words "FAT CATS. :p I started to laugh hystarically, even though it's not that funny. Then I wrote "had a heart attack" next to "fat cats". :LOL: Okay, stupid, random post, but I just thought I'd share.

It was a normal and quite boring evening here in my little (supermassive) black hole of a room. And yes, I call my room that, moving on...:indiff: Well, I was looking through some old birthday cards, and I realize that one has cats on the front. So I turn over the card and in big bolded letters are the words "FAT CATS. :p I started to laugh hystarically, even though it's not that funny. Then I wrote "had a heart attack" next to "fat cats". :LOL: Okay, stupid, random post, but I just thought I'd share.

:LOL: That's not stupid, that's hilarious!

Archived