Owie, don't want to think about that ):

I want to hear Shine. I really really really would like that. If they play that and the end, I would just bawl. Oooow.

"Remember when we used to shine?"

:'( :'( Kay, am I the only one feeling it?

this is a very depressing thread but that is a good song choice too! or hyper condriac music. that a good slow sad one

Guest QueenOfNerds

I want to hear Shine. I really really really would like that. If they play that and the end, I would just bawl. Oooow.

Thats a good choice actually, I would deffinatly be at the front crying with all the other girlies.

Such a sad sad topic...hopefully they won't have their last concert for at least 15 years.

But anyway, I agree that Shine would be a good last song. I would love to hear Citizen Erased too "and I've seen all I'll ever need"...perfect.

IF Muse were going to no longer be Muse, it would be torture to give us a wonderful concert and rub salt in the wound of no-more-Muse-ness. It would be like 'oh wow wonderful thing, wonderful wonderful thing, oh sorry, byebye.' I don't for one second believe they would do a thing like that. For Muse to be, Muse are. There might be a gap between albums and gigs but hey. Live with it. And quit slating the symphonic monster. So long as the poshness/fame hasn't got them and they've gone all la-di-da and forgotten what music is for. Otherwise stone the beast :eek: . Stone it and boycott the album :eek: :eek:. Argh...:$ *horror*

But ye of little faith. I'm sure the man knows what he's doing... :unsure:. Mostly.

No doubt Stockholm Syndrome as in Glastonbury... Would be a "glorious" end for a "glorious" band (of course, they should smash all the stage!!!)

You just said it, just remove all the Stockholm Syndrome stuff.

Glorious, Glorious song for a Glorious band. Would be a Glorious ending.

It's the only appropriate way I'd want to hear Muse go.

And anti-climactic? I'd say Matt screaming 'YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR YOUR SINS' with masses of swirling synths, crashing bass and drums and then the final 'DUH-DUH-DUH-DUH!' with flames and smoke makes for the most climactic ending of any Muse gig I've been to :D.

Depends if you want a happy ending. I guess =p

I think Knights'd be a better ending but I already voted.

Archived