Drones World Tour: The Movie

the main thing i'm struggling to regarding the trailer is the "posterize effect" put on the video. If you watch closely there is not details on the skin for some bits. It look it's very flat visually speaking. I really hope that is just for the trailer

oh sorry i completly forgot to attach the screenshot ahah. And sorry for the mistake about watch/look ^^

To go back to the topic i don't understand why they choose to put this kind of effect in the trailer. It almost look it has been exported in 8 bits - 256 colours ^^ it's a bit a shame for a 4k release

Edited by titoufou17

It's a part of the entire video.

It didn't seem to be in every shot - the close-ups of Dom looked quite clear. But it does look between this and the weird floating embryos that its going to be saturated in FX and potentially a different experience to what it was the audience would've seen at the actual Drones Tour concerts.

It didn't seem to be in every shot - the close-ups of Dom looked quite clear. But it does look between this and the weird floating embryos that its going to be saturated in FX and potentially a different experience to what it was the audience would've seen at the actual Drones Tour concerts.

tumblr_p8v1abBVKB1qe8byco1_1280.png

• 4 weeks later...

I liked Matt's Instagram of there being "weird films out this year", if a little surprised the LA cinemas have the trailer on before Solo. :chuckle:

Also liked Dom's t-shirt. But only because I have the same one.

I mean, the possible ceiling isn’t high if we’re honest :chuckle:

Tbf, if it is the case it was primarily from that concert, the Berlin setlist wasn't that bad. Even if I doubt that Citizen Erased or Take a Bow are going to sneak into the full cut. Sadly... well maybe TaB has a chance given it used the projection curtains.