Drones World Tour: The Movie

Surprised how many of y’all are going tbh. Do you think it’s gonna be worth it?

For me, Rome was better in the cinema than at home on DVD or when I randomly caught it on TV (even if none of those was in 4K - I saw Follow Me from that film being used to demonstrate a 4K TV and thought it looked fantastic), so I would say so.

https://www.atrapalo.com/entradas/muse-drones-world-tour-la-pelicula_e4816895/

You literally just have to click on "comprar", the rest is filling the blanks :LOL:

Gracias.

I think it was worthwhile because Rome was a tour I didn't have an opportunity to see, too.

Since I've seen this exact Drones tour set up, and wasn't thrilled about it at the time, I can't imagine I'd enjoy seeing it in the theater.

I also noticed it's quite a bit more expensive than a normal movie, which is a bit odd.

Y'all probably already know but i just had a chat to some mates that run one of the cinemas showing it and they said the "special effects" thing is a bunch of stuff that it wasn't possible to put into the actual show due to a lack of technology and science or something like that so its all been put in to the movie.

In literally every shot of the orbs you can see they've added visuals into them.

The marketing for this is really making it seem like there's not a physical release, which would be a shame for a ton of the band's fans. But, I guess, sort of in line with their modern philosophy, so I suppose it could happen.

In literally every shot of the orbs you can see they've added visuals into them.

The marketing for this is really making it seem like there's not a physical release, which would be a shame for a ton of the band's fans. But, I guess, sort of in line with their modern philosophy, so I suppose it could happen.

Well if they said there'll be a dvd/BD some people wouldn't go to the cinema

It's a shame they keep seeming to feel the need to preen their releases - reminds me of all the audio touch-ups on the Rome DVD (Survival...). Oh, and MOTP on HAARP too.

It all detracts from it being 'live'. Even more so when 99% of viewers will be oblivious to these slights of hand.