Drones World Tour: The Movie

What do people even do at concert screenings? Do people clap after a song/cheer when one starts and singalong etc, or do you just sit down and watch it like owt else?

I went to 4 so far. Nick Cave and Gilmour - people watched and clapped at the end. RHCP - it was a new album and nobody knew a single song so people just sat until encore with a few hits then awkwardly nodded/danced. Rammstein - big party with costumes and mosthing between rows

I went to see HAARP in the cinema and I know I was singing along to everything, haha! I'm sure I wasn't the only one though - one of the cinema staff came out before it started and told us all to just enjoy it. There were definitely cheers and applause at the end too.

Rammstein - big party with costumes and mosthing between rows

Ha! As far as I remember the Rammstein movie was the only one I've seen in a theater. It was only playing once in my city, in a smallish independent movie house. Still, my girlfriend and I were the only people there. We had a great time, but a big party with costumes and moshing sounds like so much more fun.

Ha! As far as I remember the Rammstein movie was the only one I've seen in a theater. It was only playing once in my city, in a smallish independent movie house. Still, my girlfriend and I were the only people there. We had a great time, but a big party with costumes and moshing sounds like so much more fun.

It was really funny how it happened. I think it all started because it was in the fanciest cinema in town so in facebook event people started to joke about it and someone posted a pic of their pink dildo costume and then official fan club took over and organized it all. I had to go there straight from work so I only had pig ears and nose prepared (like Praise Abort video) :(

They are but only the 12th, which is when I'm away

I was more looking at cinemas in the destination I am possibly away at on the 12th. Although clearly the remnants my GCSE Spanish hasn't set me up for trying to buy a cinema ticket, so might not be workable. That's assuming I even go, ofc. Which... dunno.

Oddly, all 3 of my local cinemas are showing this. Caught me out as I didn't think it was that big a deal if I'm honest. :chuckle: Also oddly, I noticed those at Odeon cinemas start an hour earlier than Cineworld ones.

I was more looking at cinemas in the destination I am possibly away at on the 12th. Although clearly the remnants my GCSE Spanish hasn't set me up for trying to buy a cinema ticket, so might not be workable. That's assuming I even go, ofc. Which... dunno.

Oddly, all 3 of my local cinemas are showing this. Caught me out as I didn't think it was that big a deal if I'm honest. :chuckle: Also oddly, I noticed those at Odeon cinemas start an hour earlier than Cineworld ones.

https://www.atrapalo.com/entradas/muse-drones-world-tour-la-pelicula_e4816895/

You literally just have to click on "comprar", the rest is filling the blanks :LOL:

I just bought tickets to one in Adelaide, about 4 hours drive for me. Basically had my pick of whatever seats I wanted in the cinema as no one else had booked any, and that was roughly 7 hours after I checked the first time when they went on sale.

Surprised how many of y’all are going tbh. Do you think it’s gonna be worth it?

Honestly I have no idea what it's like seeing a recorded concert in a setting like that.

Same here. I missed the Rome screening so it will be nice to catch this one. And I watch a ton of movies during the summer— might as well watch a Muse one while I’m at it. :LOL: