Ya sure? My friend is fairly small and yet..

Huh. Maybe it was that the stage is too short so, unless you're on the barrier, you won't be able to see them over people's heads? :LOL: Idk, definitely heard one of those.

Damn though, I'd love that view.

Need to do my 2 lots of votes.

Unsure on what to do. Pulled out on an old .txt file and working out what songs I've never seen.

All I know is I'm definitely voting Easily as that's still my favourite song of all time.

Highly unlikely I know but if any of you need a 'plus one', or if the friend you are going with lets you down/ can't go on the day, I am desperate to go to this concert and I'd be happy to pay a really good price for your spare ticket. I've spent endless hours since the presale on Ticketmaster but wasn't lucky. I've listened to Muse so much over the last 13 years that even my children and long suffering husband know the words to all my favourite Muse songs - mostly older songs and B sides. If I'm not lucky, I hope those of you with tickets have an amazing time and I hope you vote for loads of B sides and rarities! Can't wait to see the YouTube clips.

Highly unlikely I know but if any of you need a 'plus one', or if the friend you are going with lets you down/ can't go on the day, I am desperate to go to this concert and I'd be happy to pay a really good price for your spare ticket. I've spent endless hours since the presale on Ticketmaster but wasn't lucky. I've listened to Muse so much over the last 13 years that even my children and long suffering husband know the words to all my favourite Muse songs - mostly older songs and B sides. If I'm not lucky, I hope those of you with tickets have an amazing time and I hope you vote for loads of B sides and rarities! Can't wait to see the YouTube clips.

If nobody gets back to you, go back to checking during the week of the gig! Not uncommon for people to find out they can't make it closer to the date and cancel their tickets.

If nobody gets back to you, go back to checking during the week of the gig! Not uncommon for people to find out they can't make it closer to the date and cancel their tickets.

Thanks, Jobby! I'll do that. :)

All I know is I'm definitely voting Easily as that's still my favourite song of all time.

i have always wanted to hear a live version of that, so i'd feel like a dunce if i didn't vote for it.

haven't submitted my selections yet, but this my current list:

ruled by secrecy

butterflies & hurricanes

new born

muscle museum

easily

take a bow

eternally missed

city of delusion

dead star

space dementia

still considering:

glorious

falling away with you

assassin

sing for absolution

futurism

showbiz

exo-politics

invincible

i'll prob wait 'til near the end to see where the wind is at that time so i don't submit votes for songs that either seemingly have no shot or are clearly likely to land in the top ten regardless of my submission.

Edited by frutiger75

Ya sure? My friend is fairly small and yet..

Huh. Maybe it was that the stage is too short so, unless you're on the barrier, you won't be able to see them over people's heads? :LOL: Idk, definitely heard one of those.

Damn though, I'd love that view.

I remember that same person messaging me before Muse came on saying they could literally read Dead Star on the printed set from the barrier. So it's definitely not too high.

Don't know if this has been posted before. Main point: The idea was to have a by-request gig at R/L but since the vast majority there wouldn't have been Muse fans the would've ended up with a really safe set, and then decided to do a smaller venue which would end up with a more interesting set.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U8pvYptYjo

Belfast pls...

Edit: I wonder which songs might stay for Belfast and R/L.

Edited by Alesi08

Belfast pls...

Edit: I wonder which songs might stay for Belfast and R/L.

I'm thinking Assassin, at least for Belfast after the ruckus on the Drones Tour. Other than that, probs depends on what goes down well with the band/crowd at Shepherd's Bush. They might wanna go with something the mass crowd would still know as well - like S4A, Muscle Museum, Dead Star or Invincible.

What'd be even neater would be if they actually saved a couple of voted songs that didn't quite make it into the Shepherd's Bush set for those next two gigs. That's wishful thinking though.

SBE should be niche/rarity heavy, that's the point.

R/L and Belfast should be career-spanning but with a nod to the vote and a shake-up of the established norms / order.

Muscle Museum, Bliss, Dead Star, Sing For Absolution, B&H, Map, Assassin, etc, are the sort of somgs I'd expect for those (if they poll well) rather than the more niche cuts.

Also, please, anything but Easily :'(. It's just SO shit.

Still haven't voted yet. Thinking that it should be a mix between personal picks and what's doing well, so this is what it's at currently

Muscle Museum

Space Dementia

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Futurism

Easily

Assassin

Exo-Politics

City of Delusion

Showbiz

Can't really decide what to do with the last slot. I've had Dead star three times but it's one of my favourite songs ever so it feels tempting despite being a 'wasted vote'... :erm:

Still haven't voted yet. Thinking that it should be a mix between personal picks and what's doing well, so this is what it's at currently

Muscle Museum

Space Dementia

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Futurism

Easily

Assassin

Exo-Politics

City of Delusion

Showbiz

Can't really decide what to do with the last slot. I've had Dead star three times but it's one of my favourite songs ever so it feels tempting despite being a 'wasted vote'... :erm:

Do you have a moment for our lord and saviors, 'Sing For Absolution' and 'Glorious'?

:D

Finally voted. Took out New Born, Citizen Erased, Hyper Music and Take A Bow from my original planned list (before the new additions) as I feel like they have the best chance of being played again in the future, even if I've yet to see any of them live so far. Was going to add Exogenesis until it got revealed it was only part 1, but I'll definitely be there for the 2019 show where they play The Resistance in full :p

Muscle Museum

Invincible

Sing For Absolution

Yes Please

Showbiz

Futurism

Space Dementia

Falling Away With You

Ruled By Secrecy

Glorious

Tbh even just a couple of those would make it more than worth the £88, so bring it on whatever they give us!!

Also, please, anything but Easily :'(. It's just SO shit.

Probably the most overrated Muse rarity.

S4A

...or maybe Yes Please.

Or potentially MOYH in this vote actually. As much as I have a soft spot for it, I'm shocked that that's kinda taking off while DWNT has flatlined.

I would understand SFA if it was 2013 but now we're just gonna get a slightly less rehearsed 2007-version with worse vocals. And it's a song that is quite dull to begin with.

^^^^^^^^ all the up arrows

Thinking about it, TOADA and TSP are probs also contenders for most overrated.

^^^^^^^^ all the up arrows

Thinking about it, TOADA and TSP are probs also contenders for most overrated.

??

TSP sure, but in the almost 6 years I've been on this board the general opinion of ToaDA has been very negative.

??

TSP sure, but in the almost 6 years I've been on this board the general opinion of ToaDA has been very negative.

You think?? I don't see it mentioned much, granted, but I feel like it's always positive when I do. Seen a few peeps from around the interwebs saying they wanna/will vote for it too.