Why are y'all voting for Exo-Politics? :vomit: if this was 2005 Muse playing the show, sure. But it's not.

It's from Black Holes okay, don't judge me :'(

If Hoodoo or Hate This were there, they'd have been straight in </3

Exo-Politics is dull in studio but the live versions (even post-2005) sounded cool to me.

Yeah, they did sound quite decent actually imo. Guitar was dead tinny but that'd be a lot better now. Only thing that could be a bit suspect would be the vocals.

What time do people usually get there if they want to get front row? I'm aiming to get there around 9am-ish, but there always seem to be people there before me. What time do the people that always bring sleeping bags get there?

Like 10pm the night before.

I'm not joking there will be campers.

Yeah, there'll inevitably be campers but you don't need to do that to get close to the front or even front row. Arrive before 10 in the morning and I'd say you'll be alright for front row. If you wanna be extra safe, for a gig with a extra demand/hype like this, get there before 9.

I roll into London around 1pm, then high tailing it to the hotel to check in (about 2pm) then getting to the venue. Might try and sneak in a few pre-venue pints in along the way.

Since I'm in the top tier, I hoping to get there early enough to get a good spot.

Also, please, anything but Easily :'(. It's just SO shit.

Oh thank god someone else said it :LOL:

Probably the most overrated Muse rarity.

it isn't total rubbish.

and i don't think that it's all that overrated; only that a fair number of ppl seem to have a soft spot for it for some reason. i always thought of it as a half-assed mishmash that resulted in a hybrid of hysteria, fury, and...starlight, lol.

i've decided that i'm going to allocate one vote to a song that's never been played, so out of available songs, that leaves: easily, FAWY, MOYH, and aftermath. i've absolutely no interest in hearing the latter two, so i guess i'll flip a coin b/w easily and FAWY.

Hey guys

Has anyone noticed a recent update to the set list choices for Shepherds Bush?

I looked last week and knew which 10 I wanted.

I looked today and came across the following gems:

GLORIOUS

THOUGHTS OF A DYING ATHEIST

THE SMALL PRINT

DARKSHINES

EXOGENESIS SYNPHONY :eek:

I don't think I can choose between such amazing songs.

We all need to band together and just go for the one's we wouldn't normally hear. This gig is going to be EPIC

Boys why is this gig still a month awayyyyyyyy

Wish this was a Psycho Tour-type shindig where the gigs were days after the announcement

Has anyone noticed a recent update to the set list choices for Shepherds Bush?

oh boy did we

They said it was just part 1 in an email.

Think they said in one of the follow-up emails/tweets to someone that they'd changed it on the site as well now? Maybe not though, wouldn't be surprised with them :chuckle:

Assassin

Dead Star

Fury

Sing For Absolution

Showbiz

Eternally Missed

Invincible

Citizen Erased

Futurism

These are my top 9 ordered in priority. Only heard CE once before out of those. Still not sure about the last vote, but I think it's between Ruled By Secrecy, Micro Cuts, Glorious and Dark Shines. If only MK Ultra was a possibility ...

Assassin

Dead Star

Fury

Sing For Absolution

Showbiz

Eternally Missed

Invincible

Citizen Erased

Futurism

These are my top 9 ordered in priority. Only heard CE once before out of those. Still not sure about the last vote, but I think it's between Ruled By Secrecy, Micro Cuts, Glorious and Dark Shines. If only MK Ultra was a possibility ...

"Wheeeeeere iiiiis C↑iiiiii↓iiiii-ty Of Deluuuusion?"

(always 'ppreciate that Invin love tho)