Relax guys! I think you are all overestimating how many people would have voted WITHIN THE FIRST 24 HOURS of receiving the initial email. The reason the company are probably not doing a mass reset is that the numbers affected are in the dozens rather than hundreds, let alone anything close to the full 2,000 people actually going to this gig. It'll all be fine..

#SetTheSetFuckedTheVote I like it :D

I'm now thinking I'll just keep my vote and just wait for the night and see what happens. I'm still going to have an absolute belter of a night :D :D Just one long month of work then I can start my "Muse twice in 4 days" holiday ^^

Relax guys! I think you are all overestimating how many people would have voted WITHIN THE FIRST 24 HOURS of receiving the initial email. The reason the company are probably not doing a mass reset is that the numbers affected are in the dozens rather than hundreds, let alone anything close to the full 2,000 people actually going to this gig. It'll all be fine..
And I think you're underestimating it. It's Muse fans replying to a poll about a Muse gig they just paid money for, not a random questionnaire.

Heard other people are getting automated responses from STS, I'm not even getting anything now it seems.

*Sigh* The only by-request Muse gig ever and it gets fucked with because of one website's stupidity. Knowing that COD probs had a decent chance if all things were equal but will now get fucked through a combo of people not bothering to change or actively trying to organise no change through fear of it scrambling the vote is a wee bit heartbreaking.

Heard other people are getting automated responses from STS, I'm not even getting anything now it seems.

*Sigh* The only by-request Muse gig ever and it gets fucked with because of one website's stupidity. Knowing that COD probs had a decent chance if all things were equal but will now get fucked through a combo of people not bothering to change or actively trying to organise no change through fear of it scrambling the vote is a wee bit heartbreaking.

Honestly, it's really sad. And it actually seems like Matt is following through; so we could of easily got Falling Away With You

Me and my girlfriend both voted as soon as we received the email, obviously we wish we held fire now.

I'm definitely not going to change my vote via emailing them. They come across as very unprofessional and incapable of organising a piss up in a brewery.

I'm going to wait it out in hope that they'll be pressured into resetting the vote or at least sending a mass email, notifying attendees of the change of songs. They don't seem to want to budge from their support email stance at the moment.

It's a mess, and I agree we need to get the attention of the guys in an organised manner. It's so bad I'm actually embarrassed for SetTheSet, someone's monumentally fucked up.

Yeah, I'm waiting too. 'Specially 'cos, if they're gonna fuck up the revote emails, it'll probs be now when they get a huge bulk through at once.

Don't think they're gonna cave and do a full reset though. Imagine they're just sitting back and waiting for the revote emails to come in before checking again. Once those emails are in, I massively doubt they'll bother scrapping it and starting again.

Such an incompetent website. Part of me blames Muse though, they should have just created their own url/system instead of relying on some website that they probs didn't even research that much.

Such an incompetent website. Part of me blames Muse though, they should have just created their own url/system instead of relying on some website that they probs didn't even research that much.

Definitely, doing it through a third party is a strange one. Something that seems relatively easy on paper has been made convoluted and in turn, it's gone to shit.

Is it really necessary to harass the band over this and try to get them to do anything? That will make this whole idea look dumb and probably make them regret doing it at all. They will never do it again, or worse yet, decide to just scrap it all together, then everyone is fucked.

Obviously I understand people wanting songs that weren't on the original list --hell, Glorious is my #1 wanted song -- but I can't see the numbers being that much different -- if somebody cared enough to vote on day 1 and be upset that a particular song was missing, then they will care enough to send an email to correct it.

They're not going to scrap it, ffs, everyone's already paid. There's a chance they'll lie about the poll winners, but that's existed since the inception of the idea.

The people the band has been hiring to take care of things have been doing a really half assed job from pre-sales that fail, to passwords that don't work or are incredibly stupid, to the "fan club" mailing list letting a ton of people down, and now this voting debacle, etc etc.

They're too big of a band for things to be this fucked up all the time, tbh. They should be aware, and take actions to make it better/hire better people.

This was supposed to be something really amazing for (a tiny amount of) fans, and it's a bit shit that they managed to turn it into something stressful and disappointing already.

Is it really necessary to harass the band over this and try to get them to do anything? That will make this whole idea look dumb and probably make them regret doing it at all. They will never do it again, or worse yet, decide to just scrap it all together, then everyone is fucked.

If people are telling Muse that the polling site isn't working properly and their response is "wow lets not do request sets again", then that's on them. Are we really gonna avoid telling Muse their promised gig isn't gonna turn out as promised because we're scared it's gonna upset them?