Held off on voting because I suspected more songs might get added. I was right, but I'm still skeptical just in case they add more!

Confirmed by set the set that this is the Final list and nothing new will be added from here on.

The only source for how many tickets went in the presales was a random guy on Facebook, and the Reddit source was someone quoting Jobby quoting the FB guy... I'm not sure how solid that is. :LOL:

None of us had long to get tickets, it wouldn't surprise me if there were a few softies in, but I imagine most of us are the hardcore fans

I'm undecided about whether I should fly in the night before or the same morning. Do you think people will camp overnight for this? I'd want to be in the first two/three rows.

It's not that hard to get close to the front at Shepherd's Bush. I started at the back for Biffy Clyro a few months ago, half way through the set I was only 3-4 rows from the front. You just need to have your wits about you :happy:

I'm undecided about whether I should fly in the night before or the same morning. Do you think people will camp overnight for this? I'd want to be in the first two/three rows.

Couple of people probs will but you don't need to join them to get first 2/3 rows. Rock up before 11 and I'd say you're safe. I got there at 10/11 for Manchester Academy in 2015 (which is all standing) and got 2nd row easy, could've got barrier if I hadn't bought a shirt.

well, i'm satisfied w/ whatever gets played.

it is what it is. the votes will come in and either rarities/obscurities (from day one or due to the passage of time) will be in the setlist...or they won't.

the band will honor all votes and play songs directly in correlation with the voting, veto/disregard some/most, include a few but not all, decide to play a song for the first time on a whim even though it might not be in the top ten, or some odd combo of all of the above.

in the (unlikely? likely?) event that a few obscurities do get played, however, i hope someone with a decent camera will roll on this for posterity's sake and upload it so that all can enjoy, after the fact, what ultimately goes down.

or...pro-shot...and have it be a xmas gift or some such.

in the (unlikely? likely?) event that a few obscurities do get played, however, i hope someone with a decent camera will roll on this for posterity's sake and upload it so that all can enjoy, after the fact, what ultimately goes down.

or...pro-shot...and have it be a xmas gift or some such.

Think I'm gonna try and find a way to set my mini iPad up and leave it on record while I enjoy the gig.

Almost certain some kinda pro-shot will make it for the xmas present though, either this year or next, since it's pretty much the only notable gig they're doing this year.

Think I'm gonna try and find a way to set my mini iPad up and leave it on record while I enjoy the gig.

that's good.

i don't plan on being one of the 2k in there toting any of my HQ recording devices, but hopefully you (and/or few others to boot) will find the grit to git 'er done, one way or another.

I'm sure I saw SOUSOUS posting in here earlier - he usually does great recordings of Muse gigs :).

Otherwise, I'm sure someone might be up for doing a fan edit of all the amateur footage. And I'm be astonished if the gig isn't filmed in some way - most gigs are.

TKirk will be doing something, probs.

I asked for my vote to be amended to...

Darkshines

Falling Away With You

Dead Star

Assassin

Eternally Missed

City Of Delusion

New Born

Muscle Museum

Take A Bow

Sing For Absolution

Eternally Missed is looking in good shape.

Haven't voted yet so just checking - are there any songs being voted for that Matt/any of them realistically are unlikely to play that well these days due to difficulty/singing constraints etc?

I don't really want to have paid to see them sound like a cover band trying to play something really obviously can't pull off anymore. Not that I don't want to see an entire set list of crazyness but I'd rather see say, a really good performance of Hyper Music or Muscle Museum than a really shit one of Eternally Missed* just because of how rare it is.

* just an example, I actually have no idea how difficult that is to sing

Haven't voted yet so just checking - are there any songs being voted for that Matt/any of them realistically are unlikely to play that well these days due to difficulty/singing constraints etc?

I don't really want to have paid to see them sound like a cover band trying to play something really obviously can't pull off anymore. Not that I don't want to see an entire set list of crazyness but I'd rather see say, a really good performance of Hyper Music or Muscle Museum than a really shit one of Eternally Missed* just because of how rare it is.

They've repeatedly said the reason they haven't played Falling Away With You is because they can't work out how to play it live, so there's that. Then there's also the songs like Exogenesis and 2nd Law Isolated system that will basically just be someone pressing the play button.

I imagine they'll just lower anything that's difficult to sing tbh. Only thing I'd be worried about would be something not working instrumentally, like Glorious. I'm sure they'll give everything a fair go in rehearsals though, and replace anything that sounds like shit with something else high in the voting so no biggie.

They've repeatedly said the reason they haven't played Falling Away With You is because they can't work out how to play it live, so there's that.

If they could work out how to play COD, I don't see how they can't work out FAWY tbh.

They probs thought that back on the Abso tour before they had Morgan and Matt had an electro-acoustic, then just kept it as an excuse or never went back to try again.

Edited by Jobby

I never got one of the emails asking for a new selection, so I finally just sent them one today with my new choices. So, this is my final vote:

1. Showbiz

2. Sing for Absolution

3. Micro Cuts

4. Fury

5. Invincible

6. Muscle Museum

7. Eternally Missed

8. Glorious

9. City of Delusion

10. Futurism