Typical of Muse, too afraid to play what the fans want, Fcuk Me, though I've not voted its very cheeky, only because they are so lazy they don't want to rehearse the songs, Mr Pro Brexit had to have chosen the songs he wanted eh.............

Though I'm not keeping up with much will the set be announced before the gig or will they do it on the night to keep us in suspense?

Typical of Muse, too afraid to play what the fans want, Fcuk Me, though I've not voted its very cheeky, only because they are so lazy they don't want to rehearse the songs, Mr Pro Brexit had to have chosen the songs he wanted eh.............

Though I'm not keeping up with much will the set be announced before the gig or will they do it on the night to keep us in suspense?

Eh???

If they only do a limited selection of songs (i.e. 5 of the highest voted) then they might announce the winners before the gig. Doubt that'll happen though, and I imagine they'll leave it to surprise or offer vague hints.

well, i'm satisfied w/ whatever gets played.

it is what it is. the votes will come in and either rarities/obscurities (from day one or due to the passage of time) will be in the setlist...or they won't.

the band will honor all votes and play songs directly in correlation with the voting, veto/disregard some/most, include a few but not all, decide to play a song for the first time on a whim even though it might not be in the top ten, or some odd combo of all of the above.

in the (unlikely? likely?) event that a few obscurities do get played, however, i hope someone with a decent camera will roll on this for posterity's sake and upload it so that all can enjoy, after the fact, what ultimately goes down.

or...pro-shot...and have it be a xmas gift or some such.

Got a 4k capable phone so there will definitely be footage from me going up afterwards.

I do pretty good phone shots

Edited by Technica

Y'know what, you more I think about it, the more I'm coming round to the idea of seeing Eternally Missed and FAWY. The choruses of each are my least favourite parts about them but I reckon that'd change live, 'specially with those synth arpeggios in FAWY.

As soon as I hear the opening palm muted notes to Eternally Missed, I'm going to be an absolute mess. Seriously, I can't wait to hear it live.

To be fair, I think I'll be stood with my hands on my head, mouth agape and pretty shouting "Holy Fuck!" every couple minutes.

Apologies in advance to everyone on the third level.

Brexit set = staples plus Ruled By Secrecy?

As soon as I hear the opening palm muted notes to Eternally Missed, I'm going to be an absolute mess. Seriously, I can't wait to hear it live.

To be fair, I think I'll be stood with my hands on my head, mouth agape and pretty shouting "Holy Fuck!" every couple minutes.

Apologies in advance to everyone on the third level.

Reckon they'd start it with Morgan doing the celeste/piano bit like the studio version so you can freak out a few seconds before the guitar comes in ;)

You're on the 3rd level? Just wait for me if COD happens :LOL: Wonder if they'd go to the effort of bringing a trumpet player in (Dan Dan :happy:) for it.

I'm actually stating to believe that the voting is gonna work out. Now it's just up to Muse to actually follow through...

Also, don't think CoD is gonna be played even if it gets in the top 10. Definitely no trumpet, but maybe if Matt realises he can do the solo on the guitar like he did a lot back in 2006-2007 anyway.

If they don't play the top 10, then I think everyone who goes has every right to kick off massively. This is literally the point of this show. I guess they've given themselves leeway by not revealing how many of the requests they're going to do...

If they don't play the top 10, then I think everyone who goes has every right to kick off massively. This is literally the point of this show. I guess they've given themselves leeway by not revealing how many of the requests they're going to do...
And the fact that we don't know the results. So it's difficult to know for sure if they ignored it.

And I'm sure people would praise their performance anyway. "Just be happy they played for us in such a small venue. I had an amazing time"

Edit: Got a response on me asking for a reset. They say their worry is that a total reset would result in people missing the email and not getting to vote. Don't see why the same doesn't apply to this inherently worse and easier to miss system but whatevs :chuckle: just wanna forget about it now tbh

I'm actually stating to believe that the voting is gonna work out. Now it's just up to Muse to actually follow through...

Also, don't think CoD is gonna be played even if it gets in the top 10. Definitely no trumpet, but maybe if Matt realises he can do the solo on the guitar like he did a lot back in 2006-2007 anyway.

Same, feeling a bit more optimistic for some reason.

Would've thought he'd remember doing the solo on guitar, just 'cos of how much he had to do it. If his poor memory does come into play though, I'm sure someone else'd remind him.

Meh, I'm not too fussed about them being strict on the top 10. If they rehearse, say, Glorious and it ends up sounding like shit, I'd rather they swap it out with something else from #11-#20 than persist.

If I'm honest, I never got the impression the gig was billed as having the top 10 votes make up the set either, that was just what we were asked to send. I figured it'd be either a) just a bunch of songs from the top 10/15 with a small handful of hits or, less likely, b) entire set made up of selected songs from the top 20 or so.

Edited by Jobby

Reckon they'd start it with Morgan doing the celeste/piano bit like the studio version so you can freak out a few seconds before the guitar comes in ;)

You're on the 3rd level? Just wait for me if COD happens :LOL: Wonder if they'd go to the effort of bringing a trumpet player in (Dan Dan :happy:) for it.

Yup! If Bliss gets played then just call an ambulance. That's me gone.

Fun fact: I've never been to SBE (terrible I know :( ) before, so to anyone who has been up in the top, what's it like? Is it a decent view at all?

Yup! If Bliss gets played then just call an ambulance. That's me gone.

Fun fact: I've never been to SBE (terrible I know :( ) before, so to anyone who has been up in the top, what's it like? Is it a decent view at all?

If you're on the front row (I'll be getting there early enough to):

DSC00235.jpg

Holy!

Right, yeah that looks amazing. I'll be dragging my plus one to the queue as early as possible.

But look how close stalls can get. Oh man, I wish I got stalls. I selected them when purchasing my ticket, but it went straight to seated.

is that from the 2nd level or the 3rd?

3rd tmk? Think that's level 2 you can see on the layer below it. Got it by searching for level 3 on google anyway.

Could be wrong though, might be worth peeps searching themselves to get a better idea and different angles etc.

But look how close stalls can get. Oh man, I wish I got stalls. I selected them when purchasing my ticket, but it went straight to seated.

Apparently stalls is only good if you're reasonably tall since the stage is a bit higher than most venues this size. I'm 6'1 though, hence why I'm willing to swap.