Top 5 would be extremely shite given the official statement said 10. They could really do with clarifying this before the general sale.

Even if it is top 5, you would think it's still going to be a Zepp/Montreux type show.

Am I missing the obvious that Top 10 would increase the chances of people putting near-staples on their lists? Expect loads of requests for Hysteria, Plug In Baby, Stockholm Syndrome...

Am I missing the obvious that Top 10 would increase the chances of people putting near-staples on their lists? Expect loads of requests for Hysteria, Plug In Baby, Stockholm Syndrome...

There's quite a few references to how presale and fan club ticket allocations are a very high percentage (Pink 77%, Justin Bieber 92%) This would mean only a small percentage of berks asking for Madness and Plug in Baby.

Looking at their latest setlists I'm more bothered by the very high possibility of them starting the show with Dig Down which, for a show like this, would be very anti climatic.

Looking at their latest setlists I'm more bothered by the very high possibility of them starting the show with Dig Down which, for a show like this, would be very anti climatic.

Nah, I'd say they realise the demographic of their fan base they'll be playing to. I'd say the most likely openers are Psycho, or a rarity, say Dead Star or Agitated.

Or maybe this will be where I get to live my dream opening combo of Whats He Building -> Reapers -> Dead Star.

1. Citizen Erased

2. Fury

3. Showbiz

4. MK Ultra

5. Muscle Museum

6. Sing For Absolution

7. Glorious

8. Eternally Missed

9. Dark Shines

10. The Groove

I think those are the top 10 I'd vote for at the moment! Those top 5 would probably stay the same if it does end up being top 5 though.

Lights down

Commence screaming

Commence smoke machines

Commence stage lighting

P-p-p-waap-waap-waap

:facepalm:

:musesign:

:LOL:

I am pretty sure this is going to happen though... :(

The songs that are on my list right now :

The Small Print

Invincible

Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist

Butterflies And Hurricanes

Showbiz

Exo Politics

Sing For Absolution

Assassin

Apocalypse Please

Citizen Erased

I might change one of them for The Groove or Can't Take My Eye Off Of You but I'm still not sure.

Yeah, it's a tricky one. I adore SS, Hysteria and MotP but I'd happily go without them for this show. I'd imagine Bliss and CE are locked in as well.

How many songs do we reckon they'll do? Hopefully no Globalist would bring things back up to 17/18?

How many songs do we reckon they'll do? Hopefully no Globalist would bring things back up to 17/18?

SBE 2013 had 17, Montreux, Zepp and all of the Psycho Tour had 16, so I'd say that's most likely.

They almost certainly wont play The Globalist - it wasn't played at Montreux despite being at all of the other gigs on that tour.

I'd also be willing to bet on no Madness or Starlight, and maybe no Dig Down, which if they do play wont open.

Edit: I'm very curious if they will announce the winners of the vote before the gig. Personally I really hope they don't, as I still want all the songs to be a surprise. Still I definitely want them to release it, just afterwards.

Edited by ryanp16

The official listing on the site is saying 10.

Exactly. Their original facebook post says 10 and the official website says 10. Neither have been edited so I'd assume the facebook event section has been mis typed.

Hi there, new forum member here :\mm/:

I've got tix for this concert which I'm really happy about, but I have a question for those of you who have been to this venue before. The tix I've got are the Level 3 unreserved seating/standing ones. Tbh I wanted stalls as I've been seated before - just the once - in Etihad Stadium & it was no fun at all because we were right at the back, which I didn't think to check at the time, & nobody stood up or anything. Luckily I saw them in Emirates Stadium the week before & we were standing.

What's the experience like in Level 3? Would you say it's just as fun as being on the floor? I know from reading this thread that you can go back to Ticketmaster about the tix, but I'm not sure I want to risk that because I might not even be able to get tix again if I did that :unsure: Thanks in advance :)

Edit: Btw I did it via Best Available as I'd already been trying for two hours & I was getting pretty desperate at that point.

Edited by muser-69

According to some guy who called Ticketmaster 80% of the tickets were sold (split between the two presales) yesterday... One good thing about that is at least that there will probably be a majority of hardcores voting.

But I don't feel sorry for you peeps without tickets :(

Hi there, new forum member here :\mm/:

I've got tix for this concert which I'm really happy about, but I have a question for those of you who have been to this venue before. The tix I've got are the Level 3 unreserved seating/standing ones. Tbh I wanted stalls as I've been seated before - just the once - in Etihad Stadium & it was no fun at all because we were right at the back, which I didn't think to check at the time, & nobody stood up or anything. Luckily I saw them in Emirates Stadium the week before & we were standing.

What's the experience like in Level 3? Would you say it's just as fun as being on the floor? I know from reading this thread that you can go back to Ticketmaster about the tix, but I'm not sure I want to risk that because I might not even be able to get tix again if I did that :unsure: Thanks in advance :)

Edit: Btw I did it via Best Available as I'd already been trying for two hours & I was getting pretty desperate at that point.

Most of us did best available, or stalls standing and ended up with seating. That's TicketMaster for you.

As far as my understanding goes, the seats are unreserved. So it'll be similar to standing with a 'first come first served' basis in terms of getting a closer seat.

I've never sat at the Shepard's Bush but I've been in standing. The venue is a high riser, so viewing from the top won't be a problem, and the acoustics will carry well as it's designed to cater for everyone.

Called Ticketmaster yesterday to complain about the whole selecting standing but being given seats in the end, but said I didn't want to cancel it. Now I'm worried they misunderstood and did cancel it so I emailed them to verify the ticket is still active.

Now I'm worried they'll cancel it out of spite or by mistake.

Christ, I need to relax. :LOL:

You won't be able to swap tickets by calling TM. Honestly the venue is tiny, even at the back you will be witness to muse history. I would just be happy. It's as fun as you and those around you make it. And I think due to the nature of the gig, there will be huge excitement in the air regardless of where you are.

Most of us did best available, or stalls standing and ended up with seating. That's TicketMaster for you.

As far as my understanding goes, the seats are unreserved. So it'll be similar to standing with a 'first come first served' basis in terms of getting a closer seat.

I've never sat at the Shepard's Bush but I've been in standing. The venue is a high riser, so viewing from the top won't be a problem, and the acoustics will carry well as it's designed to cater for everyone.

Yeah, tbh I think that Best Available means exactly that. So as far as I can tell, by the time I actually managed to get a ticket, those were the best available anyway, which I'm okay with tbh. I tried again on TicketMaster out of curiosity & it looks like there aren't any stall ones left, which is reassuring because I probably wouldn't have been able to get any either way.

It's a bit sucky how the people who chose standing stalls were allocated seated tix, & it's a little confusing too. I mean there's no real way of telling if standing stalls means the floor, or the standing room in the seated stalls =/

Yeah I figured that because it's a smaller venue it'll be much more intimate, & I'm guessing that wherever anyone is they'll have a decent view. I've just always preferred to be in the thick of it, but I'm going to stick with what I've got. I'd rather be at the back than miss out on what could be a once in a lifetime opportunity. Thanks :happy:

You won't be able to swap tickets by calling TM. Honestly the venue is tiny, even at the back you will be witness to muse history. I would just be happy. It's as fun as you and those around you make it. And I think due to the nature of the gig, there will be huge excitement in the air regardless of where you are.

I read the FAQs after I posted & from that I found out that you can only get a refund if your circumstances change. I should've edited my post to say that, whoopsy :stunned: Yeah I am, I'm really happy! :happy: That's true, I didn't think of it that way. Thanks weezul :happy:

Edited by muser-69

Some of the seats aren't reserved and some are. I was allocated two £100 seats and it clearly says the row and individual seat numbers.(with no GA General Admission on it like the £78 seats usually have) In general it is confusing though.