I don't know why people are making lists?

Voting implies we will probably have to select from a list the band has provided. They're not gonna sit and read through everyone's individual songs are they surely? Seems impractical

People are just sharing what they intend on voting for, assuming said songs are options.

I don't know why people are making lists?

Voting implies we will probably have to select from a list the band has provided. They're not gonna sit and read through everyone's individual songs are they surely? Seems impractical

Hope they do! In the interview Matt had on Radio X yesterday he said he expected all kinds of old/rare songs to be chosen and that they'd have to rehearse. (Of course take what he says with a grain of salt, but still...)

The email states:

"The show is “By Request” – ticket holders can choose their top ten tracks and all votes submitted will be collated and used to curate the set on the night."

So, I guess, it is open season and that whatever comes out top is what we'll get.

'Ticket holders' being the most salient point too.

Hope they do! In the interview Matt had on Radio X yesterday he said he expected all kinds of old/rare songs to be chosen and that they'd have to rehearse. (Of course take what he says with a grain of salt, but still...)

Still sounds like they know what they've gotten themselves into.

oh right nice one. In that case I'll be sure to vote for Yes Please.

10 songs seems kind of short. Do you all think they will play some usual suspects in addition to the 10 requests to round it out?

Definitely.

They might even just let us vote for 10 songs, but say play the top 15.

10 songs seems kind of short. Do you all think they will play some usual suspects in addition to the 10 requests to round it out?

They'll no doubt play at least another 6 songs on top of that. Most likely their newest song along with any other hits and singles that weren't voted for (ie. Starlight)

They'll no doubt play at least another 6 songs on top of that. Most likely their newest song along with any other hits and singles that weren't voted for (ie. Starlight)

I love how everyone assumes Starlight will definitely be played, despite the fact that it wasn't played at two other rarity gigs; Belfast on the Psycho tour and Download. I'd say it's unlikely to be played tbh.

My guess: 10 most voted + TiRO, Dig Down, Uprising, SMBH, Knights, Psycho.

I'd happily sacrifice one of my selections for 'Not Starlight' (provided each nomination is a free text field). :p

Considering this is mostly hardcore muse fans going we should support all muse songs i personally love them all..
Does that mean you wouldn't mind switching tickets with someone going to a normal gig?

my ticket is

Lev 2

Ga2

Seat 196

anyone near by as I'm going on my own

LEV 2

RowGA0

Seats188 for me!

The venue confirmed for me: all of these are unreserved seats - the number is just for the company.

I'm trying to find out what the deal is with standing.

I haven't seen anyone hating on any songs here. Just people saying that you would be stupid to wish for songs that you could get at any random gig.

And okay, like one or two people joking about Starlight.

Just saying people hating on muse songs... meh fuck it

That's a legitimate struggle we probably all deal with. I actually force myself to like all of their songs and directions. Sometimes that's easier said than done. Personally I'm hoping for some of the piano classics like Sunburn and B&H, but I also love the rest of the fans so hope everyone gets a little of what they want.

The venue confirmed for me: all of these are unreserved seats - the number is just for the company.

I'm trying to find out what the deal is with standing.

Is the whole of level 2 going to be seats or is there standing room at the back or something? I'm short so either get seats or queue for the barrier. I have level 2 seats, hope I get a seat! I won't be able to get down early to queue either

Looks like it's Friday for me :( Tried all morning all to no avail and by the time I found the R+L link it was too late (I'm a bit annoyed I never got sent the email despite having Leeds tickets because I feel I would've had at least a smidge of a chance on there). Hopefully the general sale will treat me and those in the same miserable boat a bit better, but I'm not about to get my expectations too high after this morning.

Also to those who did get tickets I'm not at all jealous of you in any way. Not at all.

(Vote for Glorious)

Is the whole of level 2 going to be seats or is there standing room at the back or something? I'm short so either get seats or queue for the barrier. I have level 2 seats, hope I get a seat! I won't be able to get down early to queue either

I'll ask when they reply to my previous email.