Hi there, got a couple of questions

I have 2 tickets for the concert, what if i managed to grab a third on Friday ? I saw it's only 2 per credit card.

And also, how is it going to work the D-day ? We just have to have and ID + the credit card ?

Thank you :)

So, after the two presales combined, are we thinking around 1,500/600 left?

Someone posted in one of the Facebook groups saying they called ticketmaster and they were told 80% of the tickets went today; 40 in the Muse presale and 40 in the Reading Leeds one.

Someone posted in one of the Facebook groups saying they called ticketmaster and they were told 80% of the tickets went today; 40 in the Muse presale and 40 in the Reading Leeds one.

I thought R+L and SBE are two different things? How can they count the sales together?

Yo, you got a link to said group?

Thanks

I thought R+L and SBE are two different things? How can they count the sales together?
It's not actually R+L. There was just a special offer for SBE tickets for those going to R+L (although it turned out to be for everyone)

Fuck my actual life. Why couldn't I have just been awake for the R+L one.

To anyone thinking of buying a 3rd ticket on Friday, pls don't.

Guessing you mean 400 for those and not 40? :chuckle:

Fuck my actual life though. Why couldn't I have just been awake for the R+L one.

To anyone thinking of buying a 3rd ticket on Friday, pls don't.

40 percent. 80/2.

Edit: too slow!

It's not actually R+L. There was just a special offer for SBE tickets for those going to R+L (although it turned out to be for everyone)

I see. Was wondering why they would put both together. :LOL:

Well, I failed. I'm perfectly content to admit that I have no chance on Friday and wish all those lucky enough to go both a fun time and to vote for as many obscure tracks as possible.

I think my best bet is repeating how I got into War Child. I got a ticket quite near to that show - think it was initially sold to a tout then cancelled.

Hi there, got a couple of questions

I have 2 tickets for the concert, what if i managed to grab a third on Friday ? I saw it's only 2 per credit card.

And also, how is it going to work the D-day ? We just have to have and ID + the credit card ?

Thank you :)

Hi, on the day you will need your payment card used to purchase the tickets along with photo ID.

I mean will ticketmaster catch on that people buyt without leeds or reading festival ticket, cancel the tickets :(

As much as I wish they would (because YAY new tickets, not because I'm mean), I don't think so. It sounds too messy. If they can't even handle a normal presale without any errors, I doubt they'd take the time to pick out "black sheep" without R&L tickets. They got their money and they're done. :/

Edited by Liki

Well no cuz obs you need confirmation email on the door along with everything else, on the email it says R&L pre sale ticket blah blah so i guess just go buy a R&ORL ticket and bring it on the night of SBE gig right ?

Well no cuz obs you need confirmation email on the door along with everything else, on the email it says R&L pre sale ticket blah blah so i guess just go buy a R&ORL ticket and bring it on the night of SBE gig right ?

That definitely won't happen

That's a thought what will happen to people who got reading and leeds pre sale tickets (WHO DON'T HAVE LEEDS OR READING TICKETS)

Nothing, but they're not to blame really.

I'm not one of the people in question anyway but TM should've designed a better system. Having to enter your R&L ticket number or something like that would've been enough and pretty simple to implement I'd imagine.