I'm Level 2, GA1, 167, yet from what I can see this doesn't exist in level 2.

Okay so question for people: How likely are seats to still be fun? I've only ever been in seats once at a gig before, and absolutely no one was standing in the entire arena, except the two people standing directly in front of me so I couldn't see shit. I guess since this is a hardcore fan gig everyone will be standing and I wont have to deal with any casuals telling me to calm down when Showbiz starts and having them talk through all of HCM?

I also have the option to give the ticket back to ticketmaster and try again on Friday, but that's very risky business...

I've had seats and never sat too. You must be mad to even think of giving up your ticket!

My seat doesn't exist either. I really hope they allocate as I can't be bothered fighting for one!

Okay so question for people: How likely are seats to still be fun? I've only ever been in seats once at a gig before, and absolutely no one was standing in the entire arena, except the two people standing directly in front of me so I couldn't see shit. I guess since this is a hardcore fan gig everyone will be standing and I wont have to deal with any casuals telling me to calm down when Showbiz starts and having them talk through all of HCM?

I also have the option to give the ticket back to ticketmaster and try again on Friday, but that's very risky business...

This is my first time seated too, because I was front and centre barrier for Biff earlier this year at SBE and also because I can't be asked with the queue. Expecting people to be crazier than psycho tour for this one so theres no point.

I'm row D28/29 on Level 1, thought my mum said row B on the phone so.. oops..... but hey I'm sure it'll be ok.

SBE has been quite crazy in the past, and from pics it looks like everyone stands and maybe even (me being hopeful lol) manages to move forward a bit out of their allocated seat. But thats just me judging from pics. I really wanted row A, i'm gutted ticketbastard didnt let us choose our own seats, especially for £104 hahaha

Didn't get anywhere with this, and not forgetting that bloody capture thing which will give me nightmares for years to come.

I hope we, the deserving proper fans, get tickets Friday and that the show doesn't get full of Tarquins who talk through every bloody song and don't know the words to the songs they have heard on the radio.

In my opinion the whole concert should have been for members only, max 2 per.

Diluting a 'fans gig' where we have a vote on songs to those that have heard of muse and simply want to see what the fuss is about is simply wrong.

Still, roll on Friday and the lovely 'Capture' shit! :eek:

I've been sat for muse a fair few times. I did not sit! I've actually had some of the best time with a seated ticket! Enjoy

Missed the R+L pre-sale too.

Well today hasn't been kind to me at all :(

Same, has kicked off a rough morning :(

Missing that R+L presale is particularly annoying 'cos apparently it was super smooth. I know I'm probs overreacting by being sad, it's just what I'm like.

Anyone know were Level 2 GA2 is not been allocated a seat does this mean i will have to fight for a seat now ??

I'm also curious, I'm Level 2, GA1, and I assumed 167 (written afterwards) was my seat number but I have no idea anymore.

Anyone know were Level 2 GA2 is not been allocated a seat does this mean i will have to fight for a seat now ??

I would say it sounds like its unreserved seating because of the GA at the start. so there may well be a little struggle to get to the front seats. I don't know this for certain though.

I'm pretty certain it's unreserved seating.

We got 'Level 2, GA, 167-168' - GA is the big clue, the seat numbers are the same as ones other people have got, and there's no row. Soooo I guess it's unreserved :)

If you go back on Ticketmaster and look at the seating plans, click the dropdown and you'll see there's a seating plan for unreserved!

Screen_Shot_2017_07_05_at_14_12_50.png

I was lucky enough to nab 2 tickets this morning, I'll be flying in from the states. Sorry to those of you who lost out, this will be my 10th show since '06 so I'll make sure you're in good hands with song voting.

SO, any ideas as to HOW the song voting will go down? Certainly there will be a form to choose from, as cool as it would be I doubt they'd give us 100% free reign.

Perhaps someone could start an unofficial survey somewhere that all fans here could choose from, so those of us actually going have a sense of what everyone else wants? Of course that's assuming they will record the show somehow, which certainly they will.

So my friend got 2 tix in level 2 but there aren't any seat or row numbers?? What does this mean?

I haven't been to the venue, but it looks like in each balcony there's a seated section AND a GA standing section, it's kind of funky but if you look at photos or videos from past shows (Animals, Deadstar) it kind of makes sense.

I haven't been to the venue, but it looks like in each balcony there's a seated section AND a GA standing section, it's kind of funky but if you look at photos or videos from past shows (Animals, Deadstar) it kind of makes sense.

Yeah that's how it seems...I just want to make sure the seats aren't reserved and I end up standing at the back. I'm short so I have to grab one of those seats, haha!

In all my years going to gigs I've rarely seen 'unreserved' seating. I can only imagine that the seating plans on the websites are out of date or something. And that would also mean queuing for seats, which is just odd :/

In all my years of going to gigs I've seen unreserved seating frequently!! :LOL:

I've been seated at similar venues in London and it's been unreserved every time. If it was reserved, we would have likely been given the opportunity to pick our seats, I think.

idk how the voting is going to work but guys vote showbiz pls this might be the only chance we get. although i'm still pretty sure they wouldn't play it. matt did say tho they'd play it if people request it when we met him at the bbc the other night, but then again it's been requested for quite a while now....

In all my years of going to gigs I've seen unreserved seating frequently!! :LOL:

I've been seated at similar venues in London and it's been unreserved every time. If it was reserved, we would have likely been given the opportunity to pick our seats, I think.

Ah, that's a good point!

Looks like it's back the usual 6/7 hours queue then, just for seating xD.