In all my years of going to gigs I've seen unreserved seating frequently!! :LOL:

I've been seated at similar venues in London and it's been unreserved every time. If it was reserved, we would have likely been given the opportunity to pick our seats, I think.

Well all the Level 1 are reserved. It did say originally all Level 2 are reserved too but I guess they've changed their mind lol. We've got specific seats, which is a bum tbh as we didn't even get a say which seat we wanted ha. Oh well

I think that's the biggest fear of a show like this. Let's not make it like the Metallica request show.....
What, that people vote for songs that are already being played? Not sure what happened at the Metallica show but I assume it was something like that.

Newborn my personal favourite but newborn, showbiz, in your world, hyper music, bliss be decent got a tattoo off origin or symmetry and resistance so anything off them
Oh god

In all my years of going to gigs I've seen unreserved seating frequently!! :LOL:

I've been seated at similar venues in London and it's been unreserved every time. If it was reserved, we would have likely been given the opportunity to pick our seats, I think.

I got two specific seats, lettered and numbered. Since this was pre-sale, there were probably only some of the reserved seats available. More probably available in general sale.

£88 for standing in a smallish venue is honestly a joke, charity gig or not. Likely won't get better than the small Exeter gig, which was sold at a decent ticket price. Hope those that are going aren't let down by morons voting for common songs.

List currently looking something like this:

1. Muscle Museum

2. Space Dementia

3. Hyper Music

4. The Small Print

5. Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

6. Assassin

7. City of Delusion

8. Exo-Politics

9. Survival

10. Revolt

----

11. Falling Away With You

12. MK Ultra

A mixture of songs I have and haven't heard live but I expect there to be various amendments between now and August.

How bloody snobby is it that I'd genuinely just be happy to hear a set minus Starlight and Supermassive Black Hole?

£88 for standing in a smallish venue is honestly a joke, charity gig or not. Likely won't get better than the small Exeter gig, which was sold at a decent ticket price. Hope those that are going aren't let down by morons voting for common songs.

It is a joke. If the band are donating their own profit to the charity then somewhere along the lines there is someone else picking up a large sum. It wouldn't surprise me if it was O2, since everything they sell is a complete rip off.

Here's my list for what it's worth...

Uno

Yes Please

Muscle Museum

Showbiz

Futurism

Eternally Missed

Fury

The Small Print

Hyper Chondriac Music

Agitated

Pretty tough to narrow it down to ten songs, but currently that will be my pick if we are given a free choice

if anyone votes for Supermassive or Stalight they should have their tickets cancelled by default.

Hopefully everyone will vote for different songs to what you would hear at a standard Muse gig. I'm sure us real fans will it's just the muggles who get tickets that worry me.

I don't know why people are making lists?

Voting implies we will probably have to select from a list the band has provided. They're not gonna sit and read through everyone's individual songs are they surely? Seems impractical

I don't know why people are making lists?

Voting implies we will probably have to select from a list the band has provided. They're not gonna sit and read through everyone's individual songs are they surely? Seems impractical

I went to a Pixies gig at the Troxy (similar capacity) and we had to email in our list of songs we wanted to hear. For the Biffy Clyro album gigs at Barrowlands I got sent a link from ticketmaster to vote. I suppose Muse could use either method.