That's a thought what will happen to people who got reading and leeds pre sale tickets (WHO DON'T HAVE LEEDS OR READING TICKETS)

There's nothing on the confirmation email to say that you need to bring proof of your R&L ticket, only a print out of the confirmation email, card you booked with and photo ID.

The venue confirmed for me: all of these are unreserved seats - the number is just for the company.

I'm trying to find out what the deal is with standing.

Think the only reserved seating will be the VIP on level 1. The standing is behind the seats on each level. Though sometimes they let people onto what I'd guess is the disabled areas of the balcony which are at the sides if they are unused, they did at the Warchild gig.

Think the only reserved seating will be the VIP on level 1. The standing is behind the seats on each level. Though sometimes they let people onto what I'd guess is the disabled areas of the balcony which are at the sides if they are unused, they did at the Warchild gig.

Ah OK so it's not like there's a barrier on the balcony like on the floor. (suppose that'd be very dangerous)

Maybe they changed it to five to make it more easy to monitor? They didn't really specify how many songs they would play out of all the votes, in the first place. They could still pick the top 10 most voted songs, even if people can only vote for five.

Or am I just wishful thinking...?

Hi musers working away there and just got hold of this instead of going through 40 odd pages I'll ask just a few easy questions as I have got the password .

A...I take it standing stalls in front of the stage have been taking and the next best thing is level 1 standing .

B...Has the password been leaked .

C...I just caught there from a fan muse are only playing 5 songs ..

D ...Is the muse fan club pre sale the best way to get tickets ..

Thanks Kris

Hi musers working away there and just got hold of this instead of going through 40 odd pages I'll ask just a few easy questions as I have got the password .

A...I take it standing stalls in front of the stage have been taking and the next best thing is level 1 standing .

B...Has the password been leaked .

C...I just caught there from a fan muse are only playing 5 songs ..

D ...Is the muse fan club pre sale the best way to get tickets ..

Thanks Kris

They are not only playing five songs. I assume you mean five picks from our top lists, but that's just what some people assume because we can only vote for 5 songs.

Oh and the presale has already taken place, it's too late now.

My card was not eligible. Not that I don't have the money, please...

Because I'm foreign...the netherlands...no creditcard accepted.

this is just ....to cry for...

but I won't.

I'm happy for all of you that got in.

Top 5 would be fuckyyyyyy.

Even if the band still played the top 10 songs voted, lowering the amount of songs people can vote for could easily affect what ends up there. For example, how many people have said they'd vote for HCM but might only have it at #6-10? It'd end up only getting a fraction of the total votes it would have.

People voting for staples like Knights would be more likely to creep higher up as well.

Even if it just 5 songs each, I imagine it'll still be a full set. I don't know where to begin to work out the maths, but it'll easier for them to sort out

Of course. I don't know where people are getting the idea from that they'd just play 5 (or even 10) songs for the whole gig.

I recall the Facebook announcement Monday night of the gig said "top five tracks" (has been change to ten now) and "presale starts tomorrow" (meaning Tuesday). The announcement here on .mu said "top ten tracks" and "presale starts Wednesday".

A round of applause for good and clear communication.