2017.23.08. - T Vital Festival, Belfast, Northern Ireland

MAJURYD

followed by dead inside and starlight - shitty 5 in a row again - wouldnt mind if showbiz would pop up though...

tiro for the 999th time - 2 or 3 left, one reserved for koc, so no showbiz I guess - still one of their better sets of the drones tour cycle

I was in prime position for Matt's barrier walk but they cancelled it last minute for some reason :( had security get set up for it as well, wanted to sing COD into the mic. I'll get him at Leeds :ninja:

Good gig on the whole - Assassin, Bliss, New Born (which was sick after IS and I freaked out for the Origin visuals return :awesome:) and TAB. New Bliss is actually kinda weak though imo, not sure why.

Asked Dom for a set but couldn't tell if he said "I can't hear you" or "Don't have one", either way didn't get one </3

Edit: yeah I heard big chants for Showbiz at one point, was nice to see. Guess it'll be back for R+L

Edit 2: My first ever gig without PIB :eek: now Knights is the only song I've seen at every gig (blegh)

Edited by Jobby

Well shit, I'll happily take Belfast's set tonight in the North American Tour.

I'll very likely be disappointed, but maybe they can play something like that when they come back to the U.S. next month... (notgonnahappenbuthey..)

Yeah I'd kill for a set this good for Life is Beautiful Festival.

Overall really good set. Assassin was great as usual (can't believe I'm staying that, 3rd time now) but I really loved it this time cause I could mosh with my friends.

New Born has really come back as a live favourite for me, and to see the OoS visuals again almost teared me up.

I took every chance I could to yell for Showbiz, and it made me happy when some people caught on to it as well. Still have hopes for reading!

The biggest surprise for me though was Take A Bow. All day all I ever talked about was how I wish I'd get to see Take A Bow with lasers at some point, and well, there it was with some new cool visuals as well! I am a lucky boy.

But seriously, the section of madness, starlight, dead inside and so on really kill the mood a bit. The mid-end set needs a piano section and better flow tbh.

Oh and Dig Down was even more boring than I suspected. It didn't even feel like a part of the show..

Next off, Leeds.