2017.23.08. - T Vital Festival, Belfast, Northern Ireland

MAJURYD

• 2 weeks later...
is this enforced? got a 15 year old that I want to take for his birthday present but don't want to risk paying for flights and hotel and tickets and not get in!!

From last year (you might want to check its not changed):

Up to two under-16s can go to Vital as long as they're accompanied by a parent or guardian over 25.

Under-16s must be accompanied by their parent or guardian at all times at the festival.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was going to go to this but I now have to attend a meeting the same day...in Oslo. Damn it.

I will also post in Musebay, but none of my friends can make the show so if anyone needs 1 or 2 tickets, I'm happy to hand them over at less than face value. Just send me a message on here.

• 1 month later...

I'm starting my journey on Tuesday (Cracow-Berlin-London-Belfast) wishing that in favourable circumstances band will take flight from London Heathrow on that day evening :D

I wouldn't mind Assassin and B&H but after yesterday gig I crave for SING FOR ABSOLUTION

I'll be gutted if there's anything at Belfast that isn't at Reading - I couldn't afford both and Reading was way easier to get to. But after SBE I can't really complain about any Muse gig ever, so whatever.

*Falling Away With You gets played*

Is there anyone driving from Dublin to this (that would have an available seat)?

In case you can't find anyone then I'd recommend having a look at Bus Eireann and the Aircoach Belfast express. They both take about 2 hours to go from Dublin city centre to Belfast city centre.

Definitely don't take the train. Absolutely extortionate prices.

In case you can't find anyone then I'd recommend having a look at Bus Eireann and the Aircoach Belfast express. They both take about 2 hours to go from Dublin city centre to Belfast city centre.

Definitely don't take the train. Absolutely extortionate prices.

Cheers, will look into that! Direct flights to Belfast are super expensive right now, so I'm trying to find a way around that.

There's at least one bus service from Dublin airport to Belfast for something like 20euro return.

Just saw that, thanks! It's a bit more of a hassle this way but the price is almost half that of flights to Belfast, so definitely more doable.

Is it euros or pounds in Belfast, anyone know?

Part of me's not looking forward to this tbh, after the cripplingly knackering Friday-Monday I've just had. My anxiety doesn't cope well with solo international travel :chuckle: Journey should be relatively easy in comparison though I hope, and Biffy should be good.