Nah it’s defo Matt’s voice in the clip, unmistakable. To me, it all still sounds pretty full and thick, it’s only on the Bb4 where you can hear ‘ok that’s definitely his absolute limit’. It’s just, like you two say, there is something that sounds a smidge pitch shifted about it...if it’s not then holy fuck.

Ain’t happening live with that little-to-no time to breathe between lines though, something’s gotta change there :LOL: half tempted to say it could be his hardest song vocally going off that clip, all things considered

Sounds like the ultimate buzzkill but I wouldn’t get hyped without hearing the clips tbh. While I feel like I’m gonna like/love a lotta this stuff, I can fully see other people hating it. Gonna be a v polarising record I think, if that wasn’t maybe apparent already.

I wouldn’t pull the lazy generalisation of ‘old fans will hate, new fans will love’ ‘cos I’m a relatively oldish fan at this point and I’ve been well up for it and I’m not the only one. I would say...if you’re very open to ‘bold’ pop Muse (i.e. Revolt, Supermassive, IBTY, Big Freeze, Panic Station - basically the stuff that’s very in your face, brash and unashamed) and have a soft spot for that stuff, I think you’ll most likely stick with this one.

Edited by Jobby

I need to hear more of The Void for sure. That clip sounded v much like just stock synthwave and, by the sounds of it, there’s defo more to the track than that.

Guessing Blockades ended up being the song with the 7-string for anyone keeping count with those old descriptions btw. BITM the hip hop w/ guitar riffs as well (not that we’ve heard the riffs yet).

I'm gonna agree with Jobby and say this will likely be a very polarizing record. Though I think everyone will appreciate Muse trying something completely new after a very by the numbers Drones (which had a few great tracks regardless). I loved the better pop songs of the last 12 years or so (SMBH, UD, Dead Inside, Panic Station, IBTY, Etc) and I think Muse has a decent knack of keeping them fairly ageless which I appreciate. I hope the unheard pop tracks on this one can do the same(because god knows SH won't).

Sounds like the ultimate buzzkill but I wouldn’t get hyped without hearing the clips tbh. While I feel like I’m gonna like/love a lotta this stuff, I can fully see other people hating it. Gonna be a v polarising record I think, if that wasn’t maybe apparent already.

Yeah I'm not holding out much hope. I absolutely loathe synthwave; I'm bloody bricking it here :(

if you’re very open to ‘bold’ pop Muse (i.e. Revolt, Supermassive, IBTY, Big Freeze, Panic Station - basically the stuff that’s very in your face, brash and unashamed) and have a soft spot for that stuff, I think you’ll most likely stick with this one.

I absolutely adore SMBH and Panic Station, Revolt is OK at best, have listened to BF and IBTY precisely once in my life. LOL this could be awesome or terrible.I'm gonna go awesomely terrible.

Guessing Blockades ended up being the song with the 7-string for anyone keeping count with those old descriptions btw. BITM the hip hop w/ guitar riffs as well (not that we’ve heard the riffs yet).

Blockades seems to be in C, so it's likely . Alternately, similarly to MOTP with a guitar in dropped-C.

How the fuck this didn't leak yet. Counted like 7 different people on instagram with CDs or vinyls in my 5 minute research

ikr, annoying. When the first few people got new AM's record it leaked like 2-3 hours later. And now it's more than a day and still no leak on the horizon.

ikr, annoying. When the first few people got new AM's record it leaked like 2-3 hours later. And now it's more than a day and still no leak on the horizon.

Drones leaked like that too.

and there are pictures of physical copies of both the deluxe CD and vinyl on eBay, too!

hahah

Hopefully it’ll leak tonight, after going through the initial wave of a few wio refuse to for one reason or another. Similar to Drones iirc.

I will say at least that Laura girl had the decency to share those snippets, even if I personally don’t get why you wouldn’t just share the whole thing at that point. That other guy was just a nob end.

Hopefully it’ll leak tonight, after going through the initial wave of a few wio refuse to for one reason or another. Similar to Drones iirc.

I will say at least that Laura girl had the decency to share those snippets, even if I personally don’t get why you wouldn’t just share the whole thing at that point. That other guy was just a nob end.

Other guy? If you mean the person I was referring to before it's the same person

Other guy? If you mean the person I was referring to before it's the same person

Oh, was it? Idk why but I’d assumed that pic and the record in the clips were separate vinyl copies, I guess that makes sense though.

Oh well, nvm, fair play to her then.

Not everybody knows how to upload torrents :LOL:

m8, I’m not technically savvy in the slightest and even I could work out a way to circulate those files :LOL:

Oh, was it? Idk why but I’d assumed that pic and the record in the clips were separate vinyl copies, I guess that makes sense though.

Oh well, nvm, fair play to her then.

m8, I’m not technically savvy in the slightest and even I could work out a way to circulate those files :LOL:

We just need someone to reach out to those who have it and ask for 320 mp3 rips. That shouldn’t be too hard. One of us can facilitate getting it hosted somewhere for download.