Y'all really can't just wait a couple more days?

i'm thinking i might be a fool and wait until what i've ordered arrives, which may not be until next week, lol. ...or maybe not. we shall see.

i know some people got drones early, but recently warner has been shipping out preorders on the day of release (instead of what they used to do, which was mail them out a day or two before release day).

Y'all really can't just wait a couple more days?

Course we can, but if we can hear it sooner then why not?

Also iirc, with my T2L boxset, it took like a week past the release date to arrive and I don’t think I was the only one. Hope it’s not the case but there’s nowt to say that won’t happen again this time.

i'm thinking i might be a fool and wait until what i've ordered arrives, which may not be until next week, lol. ...or maybe not. we shall see.

i know some people got drones early, but recently warner has been shipping out preorders on the day of release (instead of what they used to do, which was mail them out a day or two before release day).

I'm hoping my order comes in early but considering it hasn't shipped yet I'm thinking it won't get here until Saturday or next week. Either way though I'll be listening on Spotify on Friday. As soon as my order comes in though I'm putting that alternate versions vinyl on since I'm guessing they'll only put the 5 from the cd online.

I've had the same experience with warner shipping the day of, instead of shipping a couple days before

I wonder why nobody is talking about the recent italian interviews here, where Matt and Dom talk about some songs we haven't heard so far... explaining some synth they used, "humming" some melodies. :stunned:

Read the last several pages, it's because some clips were leaked of the unreleased songs.

What is Soulseek and does anyone know how to use it ‘cos apparently if you search for a user called moonlightgorilla78 there might be something there

I’ve tried searching and it seems to be a music file sharing thing but idk how to use it or search within it

What is Soulseek and does anyone know how to use it ‘cos apparently if you search for a user called moonlightgorilla78 there might be something there

I’ve tried searching and it seems to be a music file sharing thing but idk how to use it or search within it

Just saw this on reddit as well. Trying to figure it out atm