**DO NOT SHARE LEAKED MATERIAL! **mod edit**

I don’t know if this gets me in trouble but if it does, I accidentally copied this link on reddit then slipped and fell and pasted it here

Hey guys, please don’t post any leaked material. Doing so will result in a quick ban and I don’t want to do that. :(

Just got home and listened to the clips.

Blockades - WOW.

Get Up and Fight I dig from what I heard in that clip, I don't really mind when the boys go full cheese pop if they own it and just run with it. Sounds almost like 30stm had a baby with latter day Green Day.

The Void is gonna be interesting and definitely one that'll need a full listen before I can even form half an opinion on it, same with Algorithm although I think the latter could end up being one of my favourites on the album.

Propaganda eh. I was excited by the clip from Taratata but I'm not feeling that clip too much. Very Prince though which is kinda cool.

Overall I'm pretty excited to hear the full thing.

I gotta say that I was very apprehensive of this record, but these snippets have definitely build some hype for me!

I know it's not fair to judge on 15-20 second snippets, but I absolutely love Blockades and Algorithm from what I've heard so far! The Void has massive potential too and I'm a huge sucker for Prince, so I love the sexy little Propaganda snippet (aside from the robot voice maybe).

GUAF's snippet sounds okay, nothing special. And then there's BITM.... :rolleyes:

Blockades sounds like Muse by numbers, just like I thought. The snippet basically sounds like a “how to sound like Muse” parody.

Also think that the alternative versions of Algorithm and The Void will stand the test of time much better. Their album counterparts sound cool but also VERY much like the retrowave fad.

Also GUAF sounds really bad to me. Much more excited about BITM.

Yeah he definitely sounded impressive, but also like the Martian says he sounded pitch shifted in GUAF. Haven’t pitched anything myself yet but I’ve heard he sings A4s and G#4s at least.

I think he definitely "cheated" on that song. Those belts sound too clean and surgical to be human-like.

EDIT: BTW, I also think GUAF doesn't sound that bad. It does sound very pop-punk (geeze...), but it doesn't seem really obscene.

Edited by MartianSpaghettiRider

Yeah he definitely sounded impressive, but also like the Martian says he sounded pitch shifted in GUAF. Haven’t pitched anything myself yet but I’ve heard he sings A4s and G#4s at least.

Aye, G#4s in Blockades and I think Algorithm and A4s all over the shop in GUAF, maybe even a brief Bb4 on the ‘can’t do this thing’ bit, mental :chuckle:

I know I’ve made like 6 posts on it already but there’s just something about that Blockades one....proper soars

Feels like the A4s and Bb4s in GUAF would be the exact thing that Tove Lo would be asked to sing. But I guess it most go even higher later?? Or is it actually her voice? But yeah it’s on those Bb4s that he sounds super unnatural. But maybe he has simply started sacrificing his thick tone for higher notes? Brendon Urie for example does it all the time, basically thinning out as he eats higher to squeeze out those high notes by Matt has never really let go of that thick tone but instead made it THICKER with his hero voice.