YEssssssssssss

Just got home from the gym, got a fucking PASTA BAKE in my lap with some garlic bread, gimme that sweet sweet leak

Edit: even if they’re using the same pic, would hasitleaked make that ‘announcement’ post if it wasn’t about to pop up?

YEssssssssssss

Just got home from the gym, got a fucking PASTA BAKE in my lap with some garlic bread, gimme that sweet sweet leak

Edit: even if they’re using the same pic, would hasitleaked make that ‘announcement’ post if it wasn’t about to pop up?

Yes, because the assumption is that people aren't just going to gloat about having a record to themselves

We’ll hear it before Friday, whatever happens

Also, to bring it back to those snippets, I saw a fair few people calling GUAF Queen and the only Queen I hear in any of these songs is the backing vocals in Blockades (fortunately seem relatively low in the mix).

Don't even count on that, at this rate MUSE will leak the album before fans do.

There are public listening parties in France on Thursday and I seem to remember hearing something even earlier as well but can’t recall now, could be imagining it

Anyone who hopes, wishes, or actively encourages other people/fans to leak anything, is a colossal thundercunt. Even more so those who then get arsey/aggressive about people not leaking. Srsly, do one you cretins. Get some self-restraint.

Hey calm down, crazy. Let people enjoy the hype. No one is aggressive, but you.

Anyone who hopes, wishes, or actively encourages other people/fans to leak anything, is a colossal thundercunt. Even more so those who then get arsey/aggressive about people not leaking. Srsly, do one you cretins. Get some self-restraint.

I mean, that’s probs a bit hyperbolic. I’ve said people obvs aren’t obliged to leak owt for whatever reason they feel is enough, but sometimes you do get people who announce and post pics to the fans about how they’ve got the album for what seems like the sake of gloating about it, and to me that’s being a nob. This girl wasn’t doing that, I initially didn’t even realise the two cases were the same person, and I acknowledged it and said fair enough.

As for leaks themselves, they’re usually pretty inevitable, so for us lot who are desparate, of course there are gonna be a bunch who wanna hear it as soon as possible. It’s not gonna stop us buying the album, a lot of us have it pre-ordered.

To be honest, nagging here ain't making it any better so might as well be patient. Seems the snippets have been taken down mostly as well, so another reason might just be management taking active action against whatever they can find.

I agree, it will probably leak, but with only 3 days till release, I think this is pretty decent work. Keep in mind, we have already got about half the album, so leaks are less impactful nowadays anyway.

To be honest, nagging here ain't making it any better so might as well be patient. Seems the snippets have been taken down mostly as well, so another reason might just be management taking active action against whatever they can find.

I agree, it will probably leak, but with only 3 days till release, I think this is pretty decent work. Keep in mind, we have already got about half the album, so leaks are less impactful nowadays anyway.

Now that I heard the snippets my hype has been healthily lowered, in fact.

I can concentrate on whatever work I have to do. :chuckle:

I think they've done as good of a job with Drones, the album has "Leaked" per say, just nobody has uploaded it.

Drones definitely leaked after people accidentally received their copies that shipped early, I also got mine at a local record store a few days early too

I think they've done as good of a job with Drones, the album has "Leaked" per say, just nobody has uploaded it.

Well, the whole thing at least

InfiniteBlackSkies is our only hope then, what time will it be sir?

Probs 6:30 gmt ‘cos that’s when I’m out of the house playing football tomorrow and the universe loves me like that