Don't really understand the SS love to be honest. I've had it at 9 of 11 shows and it's stale as fuck to me. The two without it this year were a welcome reprieve. I'd say the same for Plug In Baby and Hysteria. I get really bored of hearing the same songs at every show, every year, no matter where I go. Hell, even Map and TAB were getting dry by the fourth consecutive show, and the former is one of my top five songs by any band, ever.

Maybe the problem is that you've seen Muse 9-11 times. It's not really surprising you'd find it stale after that.

Maybe the problem is that you've seen Muse 9-11 times. It's not really surprising you'd find it stale after that.

Yeah I was thinking the same. If you find a song stale after the 9th show, maybe it's not the song's fault :LOL:

Honestly I wasn't that impressed by it when I saw it back in 2009, but then again I had awful earplugs and was severely dehydrated already at the start so the whole show was kind of a blur.

I don't have much memories of it from 2010 (same arena tour) so that might not be just you. It's the 2011 that really stuck with me and the other performances of it that year had good responses. T2L Stockholm also looked great.

Stockholm Syndrome is my absolute favourite song. Seen it nine times live and it's consistently one of the stand out songs of the night in terms of audience reaction. In my opinion it's heresy that it's not a staple in the set.

Usually I'm at the front in the mosh pit when it's played, but watching it from a bit of a distance at Download allowed me to just appreciate it in a different way. I think that song was the moment when Download sceptics realised that Muse had found the perfect balance of heaviness and melody, that they were a perfect fit to headline.

Stockholm sounds strong instrumentally, but at the gig I attended Matt really dodged those "I wish I could"s which to me takes a lot out of the tune. Maybe it's because all these years I've mostly listened to those powerful 2003/2004 versions of SS where Matt really delivered those vocals...seems a bit weak now. But it's still a banger. I kept myself away from spoilers for a few months so I was quite surprised to get it after the JFK thingie finished.

I saw Muse many times and never once I got CE. It is getting annoying. And I'm certain they won't play at Sziget Festival either. This arena tour was my last and only chance.

It's likely it will be dropped more and more by the next album. Even now it's in every 4th gig.

I saw Muse many times and never once I got CE. It is getting annoying. And I'm certain they won't play at Sziget Festival either. This arena tour was my last and only chance.

It's likely it will be dropped more and more by the next album. Even now it's in every 4th gig.

You've been pretty unlucky but I wouldn't worry that much tbh. Apart from the T2L Tour, CE's been in reasonably consistent rotation for every tour since 2001 tmk. If it's survived this long, I can't see it dying away on the next tour. Especially since it seems to be one of Matt's few go-to fan favourites, as it gets requested for practically every gig.

After seeing them 18 times and Stockholm 15 times it's still a huge favourite of mine. Every time I think "will it be as good this time?" I continue to get blown away. Should be played at every show without question.

Manchester 2010/2013 and Wembley 2007/10 remain personal highlights, blistering performances and amazing crowds. Perfect.

Yeah, 18 times since 2007 is an awful lot, I only started listening to them 2006 as well. I've got Glastonbury next month but I think that'll be the last one for a while for me.

It's getting to the point now where I doubt I'll see any more songs for the first time anymore (barring songs from a new album tour); I got lucky with rotations at Wembley 2010, two Psycho tour gigs, Download/Leeds because of how they hyped them up as being 'different' and most recently London night 4...that was sheer luck with Assassin and AP. Songs like Uprising and SMBH have certainly lost a lot of their charm, but that's expected. Still, I've never seen them and thought "that was average". Every time has ranged from great to amazing.

After this tour and the combination of short sets and expensive tickets I can't see myself seeing them more than once on future tours. Unless they start to play 22+ songs at the arenas and bring back/rotate more older tracks.

I've seen Muse once a year for the past... 12 years. In fact, the Eiffel Tower gig will tip me just into more than once a year.

I do aim to get to as many 'one-off' or 'special' gigs as possible as a priority, although I do inevitably end up at one of the normal tour shows per tour.