Also

13177967_1090875817640491_759337274922056760_n.jpg?oh=c35807c34414dae5bf73b6816d85d309&oe=57AB8B7D

This is very interesting. Do we know more details? For example, full lenght show or special gig a la Horse Guards Parade? Broadcasted in TV?

France always loved Muse and is fantastic if they are doing special shows there.

Can someone explain me the rivalry between Muse and Radiohead fans?
Muse fans like to side with Radiohead when it gives them an opportunity to feel superior. Radiohead fans just feel superior.

This is very interesting. Do we know more details? For example, full lenght show or special gig a la Horse Guards Parade? Broadcasted in TV?

France always loved Muse and is fantastic if they are doing special shows there.

X Ambassadors are apparently supporting so I'd guess it's a full length show. No idea what the capacity could be though... if it's small then maybe this is the small French show Matt hinted at a few weeks ago?

Hey everyone!

I've been out of the muse train since the Drones tour rolled around. Wanted to experience the gig with no Stage/set spoilers, and I'm glad I did so. Had a blast at Lisbon night 2.

Anyway, just wanted to ask. Any memorable performances and interesting media stuff that I should check out after my muse blackout?

Thanks a lot, and I hope everyone else is enjoying the tour.

Anyway, just wanted to ask. Any memorable performances and interesting media stuff that I should check out after my muse blackout?

Check Fuji Rock in the bootleg site, just four songs but all great, and of course Muse Live at the Mayan, in Youtube, even if the quality could be better, is still good and includes Assassin, New Born and Stockholm.

if it's small then maybe this is the small French show Matt hinted at a few weeks ago?

I might try and get tickets assuming its not another "TICKETS ON SALE NOW GO GO GO THE HARDER YOU PUSH YOU SOONER WE ALL GET THROUGH"

It'll be extremely limited, and they'll get Showbiz. Calling it.

*sigh*

I can feel my bank account crying.

Assassin in Belf- oh wait.

:(

Edited by Jobby

I thought the whole thing Matt was saying about "tiny French gig with Showbiz" was that it'd be in 2017. Maybe its also me but I further had figured it might be in a slightly less high profile venue than the Eiffel Tower.

I didn't even know you could do a gig at the Eiffel Tower tbh :chuckle:

I agree in that it's not exactly the kind of venue I expected, but I guess it is small in terms of capacity? He didn't specify any timeframe iirc, just said they were gonna "come back and do a small gig" and X Ambassadors supporting would suggest it's not another Horse Guards Parade shindig but who knows. As much as Matt's built up a reputation, especially on this tour, I just think it'd be a bit weird to book this gig and not play Showbiz after saying that.

I'm inclined to believe but that could easily be the hype talking. Might be worth asking Glen/Tom etc. what the dealio is on Twitter?

We still don't know the exact place where the show is going to take place. Maybe is in the Jardins du Trocadéro. That show could be massive, then. Maybe to celebrate that Paris rocks, for example.

I agree in that it's not exactly the kind of venue I expected, but I guess it is small in terms of capacity? He didn't specify any timeframe iirc, just said they were gonna "come back and do a small gig" and X Ambassadors supporting would suggest it's not another Horse Guards Parade shindig but who knows. As much as Matt's built up a reputation, especially on this tour, I just think it'd be a bit weird to book this gig and not play Showbiz after saying that.

I'm inclined to believe but that could easily be the hype talking. Might be worth asking Glen/Tom etc. what the dealio is on Twitter?

We'll probably get information one way or the other soon enough, not least given its a pretty realistic looking poster.

A quick search of Google Images finds they usually have concerts on a stage at the foot of the Eiffel Tower for Bastille Day, and that also Prince did a gig there in 1995.

The date seems to scan in my mind that this is something to do with Euro 2016, given that will be in progress on that date. Although in saying that, David Guetta is doing a free one to launch the tournament.

Copenhagen ain't gonna be like this :rolleyes::LOL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYkKcaIgHyk

Wish i could've been there.

I was there!

Yesterday show was AMAZING. The crowd was really energetic and nobody remained seated. I did not watch any videos (only photos) so it was a great surprise to see them live. Matt's voice was perfect and he ran, jumped and moved all the gig.

Espectacular!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

The date seems to scan in my mind that this is something to do with Euro 2016, given that will be in progress on that date. Although in saying that, David Guetta is doing a free one to launch the tournament.

I remember in the last Euro, Queen + Adam Lambert and Elton John did a show before the final, apparently a lot of people went to it and was a success... maybe is Muse this time?

England now have an excuse to reach the final.

I remember in the last Euro, Queen + Adam Lambert and Elton John did a show before the final, apparently a lot of people went to it and was a success... maybe is Muse this time?

England now have an excuse to reach the final.

Would be, but its just during, as the Euro 2016 Final is July 10th. Prize for reaching the Quarter Finals?

There is a big gig every 14th of July. The place is very big the record of attendance is half a million.

But there is no confirmation yet.

Edited by titoufou17