Don't give them ideas; we'll just end up going to the arena and watching a video of the band play the greatest hits on a projection screen.

In black and white.

and with visuals all over the video, like in those summer festivals live streams.

I can't help but wonder if we're just over-speculating.

and with visuals all over the video, like in those summer festivals live streams.

Muse isn't exactly open with their fans, and don't participate in social media, really, or anything like that, so what we pretty much just have over speculation...

Anyways, it's not even really speculation, as Matt has said Oz is Sept, new music next year, etc.

Of course, he also just gave a "maybe later this year" to the Zepp release after like three years, soooo... :facepalm:

I think we're over speculating on whether or not he's full of shit at this point.

(I don't even care about the Zepp anymore... would be the most anticlimactic release of all time.)

And I keep forgetting about that tragic festival stream that was basically just the screen video; had that "drone" cross hair on like half the songs. :chuckle:

I've just posted a ticket question over on the Hamburg gig page. Has anyone done the pre-pay option on tickets.de before? There are still GA tickets available for this one.

Yeah, I'm using tickets.de as often as I can. They are my favorite ticket seller in Germany :)

They are trustworthy and usually cheaper than ticketmaster or eventim because their fees aren't that high!

Of course, he also just gave a "maybe later this year" to the Zepp release after like three years, soooo... :facepalm:

. . .

(I don't even care about the Zepp anymore... would be the most anticlimactic release of all time.)

I'm like, "Well, I have a great bootleg of it, so I'm good too!" :LOL:

Would be fun to see the energy though, I suppose.

Is Matt healed well enough to record a gig, or is he still noticeably holding back or limping?

They're going to have to piece this one together because there's about zero chance they'll ever get a performance that they feel good about AND have all the tech work on one night, so they wouldn't have to give the gig a US setlist; they can just cut and paste.

Is Matt healed well enough to record a gig, or is he still noticeably holding back or limping?

They're going to have to piece this one together because there's about zero chance they'll ever get a performance that they feel good about AND have all the tech work on one night, so they wouldn't have to give the gig a US setlist; they can just cut and paste.

Looked alright from the videos I saw of the Austria gig.