Even though Matt's voice sounds more worse than better on most songs nowadays, I really hope we get to see some high-quality pro shot videos from these concerts. I know they usually skip a tour for Live concert Dvds, whether thats a conscious decision or not. Still waiting for that Resistance Tour dvd :rolleyes:

I'd love seeing a proshot of some of the stage get up, but I think it would be pretty hard to find a good balance filming and editing it, tbh.

And please god, don't have part of it in black and white... :twitchy:

Lol i had the same exact thought, please god don't make it all black and white

On album eras that haven't had one are Showbiz and TR?

Hmm maybe my logic was a little flawed there lol. Kinda forget to consider Glastonbury as the Abso Dvd. I guess where i was going with it in my head was that... BHaR DVD-> TR No DVD-> T2l DVD-> Drones No DVD? If that pattern were to continue..probably reading into it a little too much, kind of sounds like a high school math problem

I have just been there. Amazing crowd. And I'd say that being a brazilian. My second gig the first São Paulo at Allianz Park. Great crowd too. A different show from the arena type. Hysteria, TIRO, MOP and Take a bow Probably the most energic ones. Globalist ok. And the portuguese really like Starlight.

Hmm maybe my logic was a little flawed there lol. Kinda forget to consider Glastonbury as the Abso Dvd. I guess where i was going with it in my head was that... BHaR DVD-> TR No DVD-> T2l DVD-> Drones No DVD? If that pattern were to continue..probably reading into it a little too much, kind of sounds like a high school math problem

I kinda see TR not having a DVD as an anomaly tbh, iirc they had plans to put one out but it just never worked out for whatever reason. Other than that they've put one out for every album apart from Showbiz, which was before they were really big enough to bother doing one anyway, so I don't think there's much of a pattern to go by.

That said, I don't think there's been much said about a Drones DVD so far, other than someone (Matt?) hinting that they might film something in Madrid or Copenhagen.

I kinda see TR not having a DVD as an anomaly tbh, iirc they had plans to put one out but it just never worked out for whatever reason. Other than that they've put one out for every album apart from Showbiz, which was before they were really big enough to bother doing one anyway, so I don't think there's much of a pattern to go by.

That said, I don't think there's been much said about a Drones DVD so far, other than someone (Matt?) hinting that they might film something in Madrid or Copenhagen.

Matt said he wanted to do a tour DVD of this tour way before the tour even started; then a fan asked him about it, and he mentioned a couple of possible places. iirc.

TR would probably also have been difficult to film, tbh. Want I would have wanted was a T2L arena DVD; I was pretty meh about the stadium gig.

And about the vocals, the band has been altering things on releases for quite a while now, so I'm sure they'd work that out.

Definitely, but it was just a complete 180 to how they were talking about it before it happened. Shame, we could've gotten a Download-tier set in LA

Haven't had that anything remotely close to that since 2004.

I went to that concert before I became a part of any Muse online community and loved it. I had no knowledge of what was promised, just that Muse was going to play, and I though they were amazing. And I had a lot of initially pessimistic Rage fans around me after the set nodding and going, "...alright, that wasn't bad... in fact, that was kind of good." So I think maybe there's something to be said about expectations and perspectives.

The other thing about Mumford (and a LOT of similar demographic bands...) is that they're consistent.

Not since their new album came out, which was a radical departure from their first two albums! LOL

Weenie Roast was most notable for the obnoxiously bad mood Matt was in, and on stage banter that was (more than) likely open derision of the crowd.

While they were playing a festival that they knew was win to enter. (And was one of three - of the four - US appearances where a substantial portion of the crowd had to win tickets.)

I missed this. Why was he in a bad mood? The set seemed fine too me (no TIRO or Madness was odd to me because I expected those for the US crowd, but was more than happy to hear Reapers in place. I thought (via recollection) he said "It's a good time all the time," but I haven't re-listened, so maybe your quote is correct.

For the record, Weenie Roast is NOT win-to-enter. Most tickets are sold, though there are of course a good number (but nowhere near even a plurality or majority) given away to contest winners. Pardon me if you meant a different show with that comment, though.

Or Matt just flies around in the Dildrone singing "Our looooooove, will be fooooreeeeever!"

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Matt might be able to use the actual Grohl throne if Axl Rose is done with it.

I feel like there might be a curse going around rock band frontmen now... and the Grohl Throne gets passed around. Haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksRpXuAWolk

Found this a few days ago, found it quite heartwarming to be honest.

That crowd sucks!!

(Totally joking!!)

(Also, what's up with that seizure zoom on the singer that's out of place with the steady filming of everything else??)

Nicee, hoping that's true. Can always count on someone on here to keep me in the loop lol