If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Absolute joke that Ireland isn't on the list of tour dates; they've been coming here for years, why stop now? They played to a full house at the O2 in 2009 and again to a massive crowd at Oxegen 2010.

Hope they don't just decide to play Oxegen, would much rather pay the 50-60 quid to see them at the O2 than pay 250 to go to Oxegen again... :mad:

Absolute joke that Ireland isn't on the list of tour dates; they've been coming here for years, why stop now? They played to a full house at the O2 in 2009 and again to a massive crowd at Oxegen 2010.

Who's saying they aren't playing Ireland next year? They've said it's going to be a very long and extensive tour, Australia isn't getting a tour until 2014! Some people need to chill their beans.

Who's saying they aren't playing Ireland next year? They've said it's going to be a very long and extensive tour, Australia isn't getting a tour until 2014! Some people need to chill their beans.

Long and extensive? when and where did they say that?

hope that means there will be another South East Asia leg, just like the BHaR one :awesome: TR tour only touched Singapore :(

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I missed seeing them in Minneapolis, MN and Chicago, IL due to having a ear surgery :(. This is the first time i've missed a tour in a long time and I am so sad that I missed out. I'm hoping they extend the tour like they did a couple years back! Muse come back to the mid-west! Does anyone else think this is possible?

I missed seeing them in Minneapolis, MN and Chicago, IL due to having a ear surgery :(. This is the first time i've missed a tour in a long time and I am so sad that I missed out. I'm hoping they extend the tour like they did a couple years back! Muse come back to the mid-west! Does anyone else think this is possible?

A second American leg in the late summer/early fall is pretty much confirmed, so they very well might.

USA tour this fall.....PLEASE come to The Dunkin Donuts Center IN PROVIDENCE, RHODE ISALND!!!! PLEASE!!!!! RI misses you since 2005 (I did not see that shows, either)! PLEASE!!!! The Dunkin Donuts Center IN PROVIDENCE, RHODE ISALND!!!!!!! thank you and I approve this message. ;)

The Dunkin' Donuts Center? Ok from now on I'm just going to assume that every corporation in the world has made a venue. I'm gonna wait for the pure white and glossy Apple Stadium to pop up.

Where tickets cost 30% more than other venues.

Archived