If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd like them to play in nottingham as it means i wont have to pay for travel which is something i usually cant afford (being lower class and whatnot) and they havent played in notts for about 9 years now

I could live with that.

Would take the piss though, when I lived in Notts they played Sheffield. Now I live in Shefforld thry'll play in Nottingham

Think yourself lucky, if you live in the east you barely get any gigs, you have to commute to London which is always 2+ hours (although that's nothing compared to other countries). That's why I love being in uni at Huddersfield, sandwiched between Leeds and Manchester so you get great (and cheap) travel and gigs.

Think yourself lucky, if you live in the east you barely get any gigs, you have to commute to London which is always 2+ hours (although that's nothing compared to other countries). That's why I love being in uni at Huddersfield, sandwiched between Leeds and Manchester so you get great (and cheap) travel and gigs.

I lived 12 miles north of Cambridge, even getting to the city was a nightmare. Now I just fimd it amusing. Yeah within 1/1.5 hours I can be in Leeds, Nottingham, Manchester or Birmingham, can't complain

All the gigs were pretty easy for me to get to. My dad drove me to the Emirates; then there was one train to Oxford St in Manchester and Norwich was just a 30 minute train and 40 minute train ride followed by a bus from the station to the park.

But if they announce a London night when I'm home, I'm probably fucked. (prays for Ipswich/Colchester/Southend gig).

• 1 month later...

From Spain we have requested another day of show in Madrid, today has added a fifth day in Italy and even the tickets are not sold. In Madrid were sold out in hours and still there are people who asks you a new opportunity to see you. Please Matt, on May 7 in Madrid.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am a new member to the forum! :) I have recently started a hashtag on Instagram, named #MuseInChicago and it has 130+ posts already. I am hoping to raise enough awareness in order to bring Muse to Chicago! If you guys see this message, and have an Instagram account, please post with the hashtag #MuseInChicago, and hopefully Muse will see it, and come to Chicago! Thanks guys :)

Sincerely,

AnotherMuser

I don't really see the point tbh, I massively doubt it'll make a difference, especially at this point. Don't mean to sound like a dick but sometimes you've just gotta travel. It's not handy but you can't expect them to play everywhere.

They might do another stint of dates in America at some point anyway.

Honestly, if Chicago isn't one of the unannounced dates, they're probably not announcing more dates. Or at least anything that's not NYC/Toronto.

I can't imagine one of the dates would be Portland, and there wouldn't at least be a few more US dates.

Also, some of us are more than willing to travel 30+ hours/2000 miles, but getting tickets to some of those gigs was a royal clusterfuck of pointlessness.

That is sort of an insane distance to go for a concert, now that I see it typed out...

I'm really hoping they come to Milwaukee for Drones, even if it hasn't been announced yet, it'll hopefully be a part of the "more dates coming soon". They haven't been here since 2010, and six years is long enough by my count (considering it'd probably be fall of next year like it was in 2010. They seem to alternate between Milwaukee and Chicago, though Chicago gets a date no matter what. Our attendance wasn't the highest (73%) when they came in 2010, but I know I can go to a Milwaukee show while I definitely can't go to a Chicago show.

• 1 month later...

Are all dates for the Drones tour announced, or will there possibly be more? They've been on the road quite a while for this tour already, but there aren't really any dates in the southeast US this time around, which is strange (and very sad for me!). Don't they almost always have at least one date each in FL, GA, and VA? I'll be so sad if I miss this tour, I've seen every one since Absolution :'(:'(:'(

Are all dates for the Drones tour announced, or will there possibly be more? They've been on the road quite a while for this tour already, but there aren't really any dates in the southeast US this time around, which is strange (and very sad for me!). Don't they almost always have at least one date each in FL, GA, and VA? I'll be so sad if I miss this tour, I've seen every one since Absolution :'(:'(:'(

No more US dates for the Drones 360 leg. May do a short, outdoor end stage tour later next summer, but for now the dates you see are all the dates.

• 3 weeks later...
would love to see Muse in Nashville again. At the very least somewhere in the southeastern US.

Wish they would too, but I highly doubt it's happening.The Newark announcement in the news section had this note attached to it in bold letters...

Please note that this will be the final date added on the North American leg of the tour

Pains me to say it, but I guess we're not considered a quality market for a show of this caliber. My Muse loving friends are considering driving an entire 10 - 12 hours up to DC. But I haven't forgiven the band for cutting out Reapers yet, so we'll see...

Seriously, bring Reapers back. Nobody is okay with that decision.

Archived