If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

Seoul. Or anywhere near Seoul (Tokyo, Osaka, Beijing, Hangzhou). Concerts here sell out really quickly and there is a huge ex-pat and Korean following of Muse here. I heard Muse was here last summer but I was moving in when that concert occurred.

• 2 weeks later...

It would be nice if they came back from DC, however unlikely it may be. I know they gave us 2 shows on their first US leg, but we got none their second time around. Now that they're coming to Chicago it would be nice (however doubtful) that they would add a show in this general area.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Muse needs to come back to Florida. It has been four years since they have been in SFL (and they weren't even supposed to play by themselves...MCR...sigh...). I was not a Muse fan then. Hell, I didn't even know any of their songs!!! Due to the lack of freedom a fourteen-year-old kid gets, I can't just drop everything and fly off to Wembley or wherever they are at the moment. A gig at the BAC (with JUST Muse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) would be nice...

hey...it looks like they need the tan anyways!!!:LOL:

The Pwoud Keeper of:

The clapping in Starlight :boobs: (wish i had some)

Matt's silver Converses :matt:

Brixton Academy on Monday 22nd August, as warm-up for Reading/Leeds. Stranger things have happened.

If I guess right can I have a ticket?

Like what?

It would be a good one though, how about the saturday, so i can go :D

Although I do think that all the american dates would be good warm ups...

If only they'd start using them as actual warm ups...

I think your right, are they doing OOS all the way through on the States tour? We know that second nights are normally better (Earls Court) than the first. So doing a complete OOS warm-up for real, would iron out any issues.

are they doing OOS all the way through on the States tour?

They got as far through as New Born. Does that count? :LOL:

So doing a complete OOS warm-up for real, would iron out any issues.

That's what Leeds is for! :awesome:

There are rumors going around that they are touring Asia this winter? Did anyone hear anything?

ARE THEY????? I might visit my family in Guangzhou this winter. Kind of doubt the guys will play in China...but I'll definitely stop by Hong Kong if they do a gig there!

Just saw on Musewiki that their last gig in Hong Kong had the last performance of Dead Star........sigh

I'd love for them to play in Cleveland. Preferably in a small venue (let's just go back to 2006, shall we?). I'm fine travelling a bit though, I just drove up to Chicago and back to see them at Lolla, 7 hour drive each way. Still, close to home would be ideal, and if they played at least one show that close to me, I could probably afford seeing them a couple times extra on the next tour :awesome:

Would it be logical if they played Glastonbury 2013?

It would be the 10th anniversary of Absolution and they headlined Glastonbury on the Absolution Tour as well.

It all sort of seems to fit in I think :$

And if Radiohead headline as well, what a brilliant line up that would be!

Archived