If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

The closest Muse have played to Devon recently has been Cardiff, and I think they should come and play a gig in their home town/area. admittedly teignmouth is tiny but there are plenty of places within 30mins of there, like Plymouth and Exeter. come home!!

Yeah, come to Teignmouth again. Seaside Rendezvous Two please.

I would be super excited (along with the majority of my friends) if Muse came to Montana :3 Missoula, Billings, doesn't matter, but no one ever comes here xD It's pricey to fly out of this state, so it makes it hard to travel places. And Muse, being one of my favourite bands of all time, would make me burst at the seams if they came all the way out here and played ^o^ <33

Since Muse has become my inspiration for...well living { laughs }, they have only been in South-Africa once. It was for the My Coke Fest in 2008 and they visited both Johannesburg and Cape Town. I haven't seen them live yet and would give ANYTHING for just one performance in Cape Town again. please consider coming to Cape Town again in the next few years and please,please, please let me get what I want :) I know of tons of people who feel exactly the same way I do!

I would be super excited (along with the majority of my friends) if Muse came to Montana :3 Missoula, Billings, doesn't matter, but no one ever comes here xD It's pricey to fly out of this state, so it makes it hard to travel places. And Muse, being one of my favourite bands of all time, would make me burst at the seams if they came all the way out here and played ^o^ <33

Wow, another person from Montana! It would be great if they played in Montana but I personally hope they don't this year as I will be going to college in the UK for a year. I hope they have a concert in the UK while I'm there, They haven't said when their next tour will be and I've already missed all of the uk dates :(.

Btw, did you know that Knights of Cydonia was partly inspired by the landscape that the band members saw here in Montana when their tour bus drove through?

Since Muse has become my inspiration for...well living { laughs }, they have only been in South-Africa once. It was for the My Coke Fest in 2008 and they visited both Johannesburg and Cape Town. I haven't seen them live yet and would give ANYTHING for just one performance in Cape Town again. please consider coming to Cape Town again in the next few years and please,please, please let me get what I want :) I know of tons of people who feel exactly the same way I do!

Having visited Cape Town for the World Cup this year, I second the nomination. What a great city and country. SA now has all these great new venues for Muse to sell out.

As a second choice I would like to suggest my back yard.

• 1 month later...

this would be awesome. ive only been to SA once. but it would be ahhhh so good!

Archived