If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

I really hope Muse comes to Vancouver. I didn't get tix to any of the shows I wanted to go to last year, and I've now missed out on AC/DC twice. :(

Ouch... thats painful to read x.x

Come to Seattle with the rest of us western Canadian fans!!! ^_^

If they don't hit Vancouver that is

• 3 weeks later...

On a floating hollowed out giant coconutshell :yesey:. Eat t'coconut to stay alive. In hulas and grass skirts with lots of beads and stuff :yesey: And pink lipstick and feathers :yesey:. *thinks of Mabel clinging to his oldman'strousers in horror :LOL:. "I'm not wearing that..."

Dom can has nice bright trousers and a grass vest. Mabel can has a grass skirt and half-coconut bra :yesey:

hmm where would I like Muse to play next? Perth. After that? Perth. After that? My place :D

EDIT: wow I swear the thread title was Where Would You Like Muse to play next :LOL:

I AGREE!!!!!!!

Its not like in smaller countries (like england) where if they were playing the next city over you might be able to drive.... that is SO not a possible option in Australia.... what would that be for us? A flight to Adelaide?

Dam I hope they come!

Now a question!;)

Is the Autumn tour the only tour Muse are (likely to be) planning for the Resistance?

So when people in the forums are asking when the new tour dates will be released are they talking about the tour dates for the Autumn tour??

Or should I not give up hope for an Australia included tour?

Enlightenment would be appreciated :D

I see an almost-certain three night residency at the O2 Arena, London. They'll put on two, then add a third when the others sell out ridiculously fast.

I will bet money on it.

As much as I don't want it to happen, I'm sure the fact that so many major artists have played at the O2 will make Muse think it's unavoidable. I want a weeks residency at Brixton Academy please and thank you ;)

so new album featuring an orchestra coming out just before the electric proms, what do we think? they should by rights do uk shows before starting the tour and again before u2 shows but that ones irrelevant as electric proms are october

so new album featuring an orchestra coming out just before the electric proms, what do we think? they should by rights do uk shows before starting the tour and again before u2 shows but that ones irrelevant as electric proms are october

I think you've just shot your own point down, boyo. :LOL: Timing of gigs doesn't seem to allow much leeway for proms extravaganzaa

But: Muse + electric proms = awesome idea in principle.

I would kill - well, maybe maim a little - to see them. :fear: FFS, the Teignmouth trio were made for this. Not bloody Oasis (who didn't seem to do anything different than usua) - why they got the gig, I'll never know :rolleyes:

I'm really surprised and extremely disappointed that Muse have decided not to come to Austria on this tour. I was really counting on it as they came here previously. I've never been to a Muse concert and cannot afford to buy train/plane tickets and book a hotel room just to see them in another country.

Any chance they will announce any more European dates or do I have to wait another two or three years? :(

Archived