If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

You must play at Bonnaroo this year!

They host a humongous amount of bands

and the crowd is one that is filled with Muse fans

If you guys come to Bonnaroo (an already amazingly awesome

experience) you would find a way to triple that for everybody

else there!

It's a huge music festival in tennessee, check them out at

http://bonnaroo.com/ - it's an awesome event that lasts four days!

You'll enjoy it i promise

It's from June 11-14 in Manchester, TN

YOU SHOULD GO!

4 cities for a country bigger than the U.S. ? I'm not sure about that. Anyway, it is a shame that they almost skipped Canada. I know that they came last year, but they play like 5 shows a year in France so why not almost one per year in our country ? It would be a good thing.

Oh yeah, and I don't count their shows with MCR as real concerts of them (7 songs set only...)

canada is larger than the US because of silly arctic land and much of it is barely lived in, if at all. to me a city has tall buildings and i really can't think of more than 4 cities in canada that truly fit the bill. :p

canada is larger than the US because of silly arctic land and much of it is barely lived in, if at all. to me a city has tall buildings and i really can't think of more than 4 cities in canada that truly fit the bill. :p

Vancouver

Toronto

Montreal

Quebec City

Ottawa

Victoria

Winnipeg

Edmonton

Calgary

Hamilton

London

douche... :D

Vancouver

Toronto

Montreal

Quebec City

Ottawa

Victoria- population 80k!

Winnipeg

Edmonton

Calgary

Hamilton

London

oh please! 3 of those cities have a population of one million or more. the rest are under and some are WAY under. victoria has a population of 80k! there are more people in the town next to me. and there are not tall buildings in al of those places either. dont call me a douche, i hope muse tours canada, but when an entire country has a population of 30 million, three stops is plenty. New york, nj, and CT have a population equal to canada and we only get one show. the US has 10 times the population of canada and they dont do 30 shows here. hell, their last american tour they did 15 gigs, 19 if you include festivals and such. to complain about three gigs in canada is silly and that was the only point i was making, which has now been made in great mathematic detail.

they'll come to Vancouver. probably this winter or next spring. maybe even headline Pemberton Festival :D:D:D i hope they either play at like GM Place or BC Place. Coliseum and Thunderbird Stadium aren't big enough to hold a proper Muse show.

BC Place would be way too big... I'd rather have them play at a smaller, intimate venue anyway. ;)

i personally feel they should skip Toronto, on account that it's Toronto.

High five! :chuckle:

oh please! 3 of those cities have a population of one million or more. the rest are under and some are WAY under. victoria has a population of 80k! there are more people in the town next to me. and there are not tall buildings in al of those places either. dont call me a douche, i hope muse tours canada, but when an entire country has a population of 30 million, three stops is plenty. New york, nj, and CT have a population equal to canada and we only get one show. the US has 10 times the population of canada and they dont do 30 shows here. hell, their last american tour they did 15 gigs, 19 if you include festivals and such. to complain about three gigs in canada is silly and that was the only point i was making, which has now been made in great mathematic detail.

i don't really consider that great mathematical detail. but i was just stating that Canada typically gets rejected by nearly every major band. i understand Muse would neglect Canada on account that everybody here listens to Nickleback and Rush (nothing against Rush, but don't get me started on Nickleback). Canadian bands hardly even tour Canada, thats how bad Canada is neglected. I'm not trying into some kind of message board argument, and the douche comment was meant to be a joke. Just stating, it'd be cool if Muse toured more Canadian cities, if not, oh well, all i care about is if they hit up Vancouver, 5 years absent is long enough. It seems like bands only think Canada is made up of Toronto and Montreal, which is absurd. Vancouver may not have the population of the wanna-be American cities to the east of us, but we certainly kick their ass in every other field.

Vancouver

Toronto

Montreal

Quebec City

Ottawa

Victoria

Winnipeg

Edmonton

Calgary

Hamilton

London

Thank you xP

And to add on to the neglect of Canada in general....

When any major band DOES happen to hit us up here in Canada.... they always hit... Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver occasionally....

So for me to go see say Muse if they do come to those 3 cities... I would either have to buy a plane ticket to Toronto which would cost more than the concert ticket itself OR drive 14-20 hours to Vancouver (gas money would cost more than the ticket price) ....

It would be nice for some of the big bands to realise that there is tons of fans in central/west Canada and come see us....

I feel neglected and am gunna go and cry now xP

I, personally, am a die hard, live for Muse fan.

But recently a friend informed me that Muse won't come to the West Coast of the USA?

Anyone know anything about that?

If so, can confirm or deny?

I have yet to see them live, and I think it might complete my life ;)

I, personally, am a die hard, live for Muse fan.

But recently a friend informed me that Muse won't come to the West Coast of the USA?

Anyone know anything about that?

If so, can confirm or deny?

I have yet to see them live, and I think it might complete my life ;)

this will be quickly locked, but muse often come to the west coast when they tour. they also did kroq almost acoustic xmas a couple years ago while the rest of us got the shaft and that was the last show theyve played in the US since. they havent announced an actual US tour yet, only opening dates for U2. when they tour for real, they will make at least 2 stops on the west coast, and usually more.

On past tours they have played LA, SF, Seattle and Portland, with some shows in San Diego too. For some reason they skip Vancouver, BC so all the BC Musers come down to Seattle.

So this autumn isn't a real "tour"? Just a handful of dates opening for U2 it looks like. Do you know if there is a full US tour in the works?

I wish they would come to Edmonton, if AC/DC can so can Muse. I think Muse has been in Edmonton once already, they played in Reds (a rec centre at West Edmonton Mall) but I was 10 at the time so I didn't even know they existed.

Damn rights they can make it if ACDC can (getting dad tickets for that one for sure xP)

THEY PLAYED AT REDS? Gawd damnit x.x I hate being so young and missing out on all this awesome stuff that happened when I was a kid. x.x

Edit --- Hullo fellow Edmontonian xP

Damn rights they can make it if ACDC can (getting dad tickets for that one for sure xP)

THEY PLAYED AT REDS? Gawd damnit x.x I hate being so young and missing out on all this awesome stuff that happened when I was a kid. x.x

Edit --- Hullo fellow Edmontonian xP

Oh hai! xD I'm totally going to AC/DC, can't wait.

Archived