If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

I am currently engaged to a girl that I met in a high school physics class. Once upon a time we watched a movie in the class that was called "Supermassive Black Holes with Expanded Base". This was in 2005.

When we started dating later that year we decided to label our relationship with the acronym SMBH (Supermassive Black Holes), due to the fact that our relationship destroys other relationships.

The next year you came out with the song "Supermassive Black Hole". Since then your music has been a symbol of our relationship. (Don't worry we won't sue for the use of our acronym in your music)

So we will be getting married May 22nd and where wondering what you would be doing...

I am currently engaged to a girl that I met in a high school physics class. Once upon a time we watched a movie in the class that was called "Supermassive Black Holes with Expanded Base". This was in 2005.

When we started dating later that year we decided to label our relationship with the acronym SMBH (Supermassive Black Holes), due to the fact that our relationship destroys other relationships.

The next year you came out with the song "Supermassive Black Hole". Since then your music has been a symbol of our relationship. (Don't worry we won't sue for the use of our acronym in your music)

So we will be getting married May 22nd and where wondering what you would be doing...

The collective unconscious is also known as "a reservoir of the experiences of our species."[1]

You build it and he will come.......

Anyone think maybe Slane 2010 or 2011?

I was thinking this cause i just finished reading Out Of This World : The Story of Muse and in an interview piece near the end of the book (cant remember where exactly sorry) Matt Bellamy was asked about where could they play after Wembly and he said something like "there are bigger places like Knebworth or Slane". Im paraphrasing by the way.

So with Knebworth rumours appearing maybe Slane rumours should start?!:LOL:

I live in the US, and I don't have the money to travel to Europe to see them. I've had my fingers crossed for over a year that we'll see something in the west and that I know about it early enough to make plans to see them. But everyone hopes they'll play somewhere accessable.

I would TOTALLY see Muse if it was near me in the USA!!! I wouldn't care where it was at! Where they preform doesn't matter, only that they do and that you are there to enjoy it. MUSE! PLEASE COME TO THE EAST COAST! NC, SC, VA, FA, GA WE WANT YOU!!! :D

lets face it the next gig they play will be paris or london. i reckon if its london it'll be simlar to the hammersmith gig but i reckon they miss brixton academy and so will do it there, oor possibly somewhere that isnt actually a gig venue

Archived