If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

So when do we actually find out??? I missed Muse at the V festival last year and have regretted it ever since. All this speculation is frustrating - I dont care whereabouts in the world they play, Ill fly anywhere, not gonna have any regrets this time :)

x

They probably haven't seeing as the album isn't even complete yet......

Depends how far in advance they have to book these things and if any are done on a provisional basis I suppose. I'm sure someone here will know how these things work.

Omg, i went to the O2 Arena twice this week, and some people think Muse will play there. I didn't believe they would EVER do that at first, but with the biggest acts playing there (Michael Jackson, Britney, Madonna, Metallica) i don't see why not Muse.. the only downer on the idea is that its tiny in there. FOR THEM ANYWAY =/ And the stage is far too small for what they do.. Though if they had a centre-stage like Metallica, i think that would be great! But i think they should do a couple dates there. (gimme a chance for standing AND seats xD)

Waaaaiting... Paaatientlyyyy

Omg, i went to the O2 Arena twice this week, and some people think Muse will play there. I didn't believe they would EVER do that at first, but with the biggest acts playing there (Michael Jackson, Britney, Madonna, Metallica) i don't see why not Muse.. the only downer on the idea is that its tiny in there. FOR THEM ANYWAY =/ And the stage is far too small for what they do.. Though if they had a centre-stage like Metallica, i think that would be great! But i think they should do a couple dates there. (gimme a chance for standing AND seats xD)

Waaaaiting... Paaatientlyyyy

I'd eat my hat (if I had one) if Muse don't play The O2 on the next tour but "tiny"?? You sure you didn't wander into Indigo2?! :LOL:

Archived