If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

Oh hai! xD I'm totally going to AC/DC, can't wait.

Its gunna be a wicked awesome show for sure. I've never been to a Commonwealth show before... they any good for sound wise and whatnot?

For all my shows up here I've been confined to Rexall xP

Its gunna be a wicked awesome show for sure. I've never been to a Commonwealth show before... they any good for sound wise and whatnot?

For all my shows up here I've been confined to Rexall xP

I've actually never even been to concert :p (the bands I like never come here)

From what I've heard they are very good live, I don't think the setting will matter much.

I've actually never even been to concert :p (the bands I like never come here)

From what I've heard they are very good live, I don't think the setting will matter much.

Nice haha ^_^ Concert it up this summer! There is loads of good shows going on in the city.... and hopefully Muse in the late fall/early winter XD

Awesome... I'm excited. Just praying that dad will be as excited as me haha

they'll come to Vancouver. probably this winter or next spring. maybe even headline Pemberton Festival :D:D:D i hope they either play at like GM Place or BC Place. Coliseum and Thunderbird Stadium aren't big enough to hold a proper Muse show.

Sadly, that's probably wishful thinking; they played in Seattle and Portland in '06 and '07 but haven't played in VanCity since '04. GM Place would be great because I'm on their presale list! (Canucks waiting list privileges...:D)

Go Canucks Go!

No offense, but you guys don't have to drive three or four days to get to the nearest gig ;)

I don't think it's the population, it's that we're spread out over a huge area.

fair point, but i think they do a decent job. there isn't a band on this planet that has pleased all it's fans all of the time. Muse is a very tour-heavy band, and have not shortchanged the world in terms of frequency and number of gigs. In that respect, muse works very hard.

Sadly, that's probably wishful thinking; they played in Seattle and Portland in '06 and '07 but haven't played in VanCity since '04. GM Place would be great because I'm on their presale list! (Canucks waiting list privileges...:D)

Go Canucks Go!

I doubt they'd play here too... although a part of me still has hope. And if they were to perform here I'm going to take a guess and say it would be at a smaller venue than GM Place.

Going to any playoff games? Bring it on Blues!

They play the west coast quite often actually, Vegoose, 2 KROQ shows, and a bunch of others in the last 5 yrs. I've seen them twice in the last 3 years, that's not that bad.

It's just with the U2 tour they've completely ignored anything west of Texas, which is a shame. :( I'm sure they'll be back soon enough though.

on the u2 tour this fall:

chicago w/u2: september 12 &13

toronto: september 16 & 17

i know they have to sleep & recharge... but don't they have time to do a solo show in montreal or ottawa???

SURE THEY DO.

c'mon, muse!!! one little show for eastern canada _beyond_ toronto, which is already sold out!!!! you NEED a solo show of your own.... you know you want it... you'll be bored with bono and you'll need some space of your own....

:D

they'll come to Vancouver. probably this winter or next spring. maybe even headline Pemberton Festival :D:D:D i hope they either play at like GM Place or BC Place. Coliseum and Thunderbird Stadium aren't big enough to hold a proper Muse show.

Agreed!! Muse headlining Pemberton 2010 ftw! +finger crossed+

They should come to Ottawa and play Bluesfest next summer. Its one of the biggest Canadian festivals (something like 300000 people every year now). They probably wouldn't be the headliner (muse isn't particularly well known here) but they would certainly win over a number of fans I think. And if they don't come to Ottawa then I can always drive to Toronto or Montreal...

Archived