If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

oh,i would like see Muse in Russia, if in Novosibirsk it was be very good! many my friends and i know other people how want see Muse on Novosibirsk, but If you are going to act in Moscow or St.Peterburg, it is not bad ;-) P.S. if need photographer in Russia say my ;-) (it is not advertisment, ;-) just feel like to get to your concert )

Im from Exmouth in the south west which is by teignmouth and it is really rare to get good bands playing down here.

does anyone else agree that some band should widen there reach of gigs than rather staying in the north or london? or having bands playing at venues by there home town/city?

PS. So gutted about the muse tickets selling out so quickly. :(

LOL, funny how a band from Devon don't play there.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm lucky because everywhere is in pretty easy reach from the SE. We've got plans on moving SW but people tell us that everywhere is an arse to get to, including airports.

Never mind, though. That's what Travelodges are for. :p

I don't live in Devon, but my family is from there originally, so we go there alot, and I do think when I'm there that they should play there more. It is their home town afterall. Not just Muse though, other bands too, does seem a bit unfair.

As a huge American muse fan, Anywhere on the east coast of the US wold be awesome. Out of all the bands i know, Muse is the only band that i really want to see live more than anything. and if they did come to the US, and played in an arena, or anywhere for that matter, im positive that they would have a full house.

• 1 month later...
*ahem*

http://www.thisissouthdevon.co.uk/news/Rock-giants-play-hometown-gigs/article-1233565-detail/article.html

"Teignmouth councillor Terry Falcão said 'premature' publicity could jeopardise the project adding: "I cannot discuss any proposals that may or may not have been made.""

Congratulations to the Daily Mail's local papers group.

:eek::awesome:

shame i don't live in devon, :LOL:

I would like to add my support for Belfast, I saw Muse there back in 2006 and even though it was my first ever gig I knew it was something special. Now they only seem to go to Dublin, which apparently is too far away according to my loser parents!

After the last monumental gig in Belfast I struggle with the concept Muse aint coming back this time. The touts got in very quick for the dublin gig, and alas its now running at £100 a ticket on ebay ...........

I hold out hope that the free dates are being kept for EXTRA dates... the odyssey is free and I can only hope its all a conspiracy and the Resistance is comng !! PLEEEEEEEAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Archived