If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

3 things

1. One of the best locations for Muse to perform in the Massachusetts area has to be Comcast Center, Mansfield Massachusetts

I've seen a few shows there including Roger Waters and Radiohead, and I gotta say the acoustics there are incredible.

2. And besides the last time they were in Mass, they ended up canceling so they need to come back. I don't want to have to drive all the way to New York again to see such an incredible band.

3. Never mind the fact that they were only the opening band, for U2 who overcharge even their own grandmothers for tickets. And the time before that they canceled on they opened for My Chemical Romance, this band needs to be the Headlining band in the States... in fact I don't think they should even have an opening band, we just need an all Muse show out here.

• 1 month later...

Hey all,

I'm new here so hope I've found the correct thread!

I've been a massive Muse fan since the first album, but as yet haven't seen them live.

Without me trawling through 11 pages trying to find answers (not lazy - just short for time at the moment!), could someone let me know whether it's worth buying tickets to the Stade de France (confirmed?) gig in June, or whether it's worth waiting to see if they do Wembley again?

I've got vouchers for half price Eurostar travel, so it might be worth going to Paris...

Thanks!

OMG just read the MUSE rumors and Matt is talking to the legend Michael E today about the possibility of performing at Pilton! I beg you please come to our home village (albeit incredibly small but swells to the size of Bath for one weekend in June every year). PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come back to Pilton. 2004 was totally awesome, that was the year I truly became a MUSE fan. :D:):D

Hey all,

I'm new here so hope I've found the correct thread!

I've been a massive Muse fan since the first album, but as yet haven't seen them live.

Without me trawling through 11 pages trying to find answers (not lazy - just short for time at the moment!), could someone let me know whether it's worth buying tickets to the Stade de France (confirmed?) gig in June, or whether it's worth waiting to see if they do Wembley again?

I've got vouchers for half price Eurostar travel, so it might be worth going to Paris...

Thanks!

They are doing wembley again! But if you get the chance you should go to the Stade de France. Its epic :D

I don't think they will, but who knows other than them and their peoples? If anything I think they will do Germany, a country in Scandenavia, and Russia, on top of whatever festivals they are doing. I don't even know if they would be big enough to do a stadium in Russia.

Archived