If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

Details are up, muse are touring on the 22nd & 24th:

"Doves, Dizzee Rascal and Smokey Robinson are set to headline this year's BBC Electric Proms.

Florence And The Machine and Metronomy will also take part in the festival which takes place at the London Roundhouse between October 20 and 24.

Doves will work with choral arranger Avshalom Caspi for their performance with the London Bulgarian Choir on October 22, while Robinson will perform with the BBC Concert Orchestra on October 24.

Dizzee Rascal plays on October 21 backed by live band Young Punx and a string section from the Heritage Orchestra, while Metronomy and Florence And The Machine play the venue's Studio Theatre alongside a screening of short music films on October 22.

More performers and details will be announce soon."

I really think they need to come play Canada. Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal, and a show on the east coast somewhere. This would make a lot of people happy.

cheers

I was completely bummed out when i found out they wouldn't be returning to Toronto. AND I was even more disappointed after The Resistance came out and i realized i wouldn't be able to hear these songs played live. :(

I saw Muse 3 years ago In the Odyssey Arena in Belfast and thought it was the most fantastic concert I've been to. so When I saw that they would be returning to the UK this year on their new tour I waited with Baited breath for them to announce Belfast.

As was done 3 years ago Dublin was announced and a week afterwards they added Belfast... however this year... no Belfast tour date.

I'm gutted.

I can't afford to pay the 75 euro for special seating In Dublin.. and getting there is just awkward anyways...

Why oh why no Belfast date this year... there are piles of fans in the North Of Ireland!

:eek::(:mad:

I saw Muse 3 years ago In the Odyssey Arena in Belfast and thought it was the most fantastic concert I've been to. so When I saw that they would be returning to the UK this year on their new tour I waited with Baited breath for them to announce Belfast.

As was done 3 years ago Dublin was announced and a week afterwards they added Belfast... however this year... no Belfast tour date.

I'm gutted.

I can't afford to pay the 75 euro for special seating In Dublin.. and getting there is just awkward anyways...

Why oh why no Belfast date this year... there are piles of fans in the North Of Ireland!

:eek::(:mad:

I agree, it's not fair.

I'm going to Dublin and London to see them and had to forfeit my holiday to go.

Matt's Mum is originally from Belfast so you would think they would come and visit their fans here.

I agree, it's not fair.

I'm going to Dublin and London to see them and had to forfeit my holiday to go.

Matt's Mum is originally from Belfast so you would think they would come and visit their fans here.

exactly. and i read a previous message where one person had been talking about no belfast date and some 13year old from Sweden complained that he shouldnt be moaning that dublin was only 200 kilometres from belfast and theyre already doing 6 dates in UK.

I couldnt reply to him cos it was locked but for flips sake theyre a UK band of course they'll tour alot here... and also... Dublin is not next door to Belfast contrary to popular belief and not everyone has access to a car. its still quite a drive from the train station to the arena.

does my head in!

at least you're getting to see them... and twice. I can't afford to go to london or Dublin cos of work commitments and stuff.

Archived