If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If Muse announced another gig in Paris or at Wembley would you go?

• Hell yeah!
    • well, only if it's at wembley.
    • If it is to be the best night ever, YES!
    • honestly....no.

it will be interesting to see if they do just arenas, jsut stadiums or a mixture because there are only a handful of arenas big enough for muse's calibre. the MEN, 02 and NEC. these are the only ones that are really 10,000+ (that i can think of!) and it depends how many times they want to play in each and also if they want to do some smaller gigs. i dont think they will do wembley again for a while, i hope they play at the millenium stadium in cardiff. i think in there with the roof closed will feel like a giant arena and i think it will be brilliant, :D. il go practically anywhere to see em, except the very north. cardiff or birmingham would be ideal :)

yo muse for the past two years have not played in canada!! wats with that? lol i mean we all agree they are godly in concert (winning best live band) and canadians don't have a chance (that i know of) so far to see them.

If they are going to be playing here let me know plz!

yo muse for the past two years have not played in canada!! wats with that? lol i mean we all agree they are godly in concert (winning best live band) and canadians don't have a chance (that i know of) so far to see them.

If they are going to be playing here let me know plz!

+1

My bro got to see them last time they came to ottawa, now I needs to see them. COME TO CANADA!

Muselive seem to think that the Zenith Toulose gig in November is official... I'm still sceptical as I don't rate microcuts as a 100% official source... but yeah, it's in their news section lol! Seems to be more than likely that it'd happen as that would be during the European leg of the tour, but I still don't think they should advertise it as official without Pwopa confirmation /end ramblez ;)

Muselive seem to think that the Zenith Toulose gig in November is official... I'm still sceptical as I don't rate microcuts as a 100% official source... but yeah, it's in their news section lol! Seems to be more than likely that it'd happen as that would be during the European leg of the tour, but I still don't think they should advertise it as official without Pwopa confirmation /end ramblez ;)

Yeah I agree. :erm: It's not been properly announced/comfirmed. Unless anything is confirmed on here then I won't believe it. :phu:

Archived