Yeah, first 6 minutes are gold. Outro leaves you wanting more.

And I quite like Drones, this is what an Acapella is, not sure what else people were expecting.

Perhaps people don't like acapella.

I mean, I like it, but it's kind of an all-or-nothing sort of deal.

Honestly, the 2nd half is totally unexpected and not necessarily bad! I think myself, maybe many others were expecting more of the same...It's definitely different! Lots of new sounds and little things here and there for Muse! Some new sounds for them and it's definitely a diverse album! I think taken as a whole, for me this falls somewhere in the middle of the catalogue! Wish the Globalist was a bit better, it's good but I wanted it to be AMAZING!

Looking forward to getting it in better quality though, for an overall better experience

After listening to the album, I've got to say I'm pretty disappointed by the second half of the album. I absolutely love The Handler, but everything after that is just... Not great in my opinion. (Especially Revolt, I really don't get that song at all) The Globalist is a pretty big anti-climax as well, the heavy part feels like it should've been way longer.

What a major disappointment. Aftermath, revolt, the globalist and drones are hilariously bad. Burst out laughing at every one of them especially drones. Such a shame considering reapers and the handler are probably their two best songs since knights.

At least Muse are kind and gave you 10 minutes of The Globalist to allow your throat to recover from so many outbursts of laughing. Unless of course you were laughing all the way through, in which case, fuck, you should enter a competition

Vocal melodies are all over the place in this album in general. Not enough attention to rhyme structures and syllable counts kills a lot of it for me.

It's not like he can't do better with the lyrics. Idk what he's thinking, hope he takes a bit more time with it next time.

Big Freeze is better than Revolt...

NSC is better then Revolt...

This is worrying

I can see them never playing it live tbh, but we'll see

Sadly I think it might be played at every gig, as I believe it's supposed to be the next single. Correct me if I'm wrong.