First half of the album - so great. Listening to Revolt just now and wondering what they fuck is going on. Revolt and Defector are like listening to Big Freeze twice in a row.

Edit: Actually I think Big Freeze is a lot better. Why not do a whole album like The Handler and Reapers?

Pretty happy i didn't spend £40 on the box set, been so hyped for this album since it was announced, and to no avail. I'm desperatly hoping it grows on me soon.

I remember listening to the first 4 albums, and they all clicked with me straight away and loved them all straight away, and they all felt like muse to me. But Drones, the 2nd half atleasy has initally majorly dissapointed me:(

yeah relistened to the globalist, thats being taken out of my overall playlist too,aftermath can stay. the 'there are no countries left, i think i destroyed them all' tipped me over the edge tbh

I don't really mind the second half of the album. Aftermath left a strong first impression, Globalist isn't too bad but I did go into that expecting the worst. The rest are okay ad need more listens, but the only reason I'll ever choose to listen to Revolt again will be to see if I hate it or Sober more.