This board...

Guys come on, you cannot be serious.

What were you expecting?

The best album of planet earth up to today or what?

Its a strong album, I really dig it, didnt have any expectations except being giddy and I got mused again.

Love this feeling when I listened to the album first time. Every single time im just stunned. Without negativity or positivity. Only band that gives me the chills every time.

Rating in 1 month.

I half agree with this. On one side, I think that people don't have to settle for mediocrity, but on the other side, I feel like people are quick to label songs as bad just because they expected them to be bad, or because they expected them to be amazing, or because they just go with the opinions of the crowd, or whatever other reason instead of actually judging them for what they are.

sorry if I'm wrong, you're allowed to dislike songs of course. This is just a theory

The strings and synth mesh well on Aftermath, and the guitar tone develops nicely with the song.

Is that Chris singing with Matt in the last chorus or is it Matt (I know what Simon would say but it sounds like Chris)

When I finished the 2nd part of the album I was a bit underwhelmed, it felt like a big let down. But honestly, I listened to it again (and with good headphones this time) and I like it much better now. I prefer songs like Reapers, The Handler and Defector, but I'm really in love with the feeling of these new songs, specially The Globalist. I think it'll grow on me even more, but at the same time I can really understand fans who won't like this. Sorry for the weird phrasing, english is not my first language.

Why don't people like Defector? It's not ALL that different from Reapers and the Handler

Queen vox parts are horrific.

Just heard the latter half of Aftermath... Could not get any more fucking cheesy could it?

This board...

Guys come on, you cannot be serious.

What were you expecting?

The best album of planet earth up to today or what?

Its a strong album, I really dig it, didnt have any expectations except being giddy and I got mused again.

Love this feeling when I listened to the album first time. Every single time im just stunned. Without negativity or positivity. Only band that gives me the chills every time.

Rating in 1 month.

Thanks again for your efforts btw :D

Some mega-haters up in here.

Revolt is nothing special, but it's a catchy upbeat song. The people who say it's offensively awful are crazy. Also think people are selling The Globalist short. A fine song, with tons of Queen in the last couple minutes. Although anyone that hates Queen also likely hates the last part of the song, obviously.

This is definitely their best album since Absolution. My favorites at the moment are The Handler, Reapers, Defector. Psycho and Dead Inside are rock solid songs, with Psycho being awesome live and DI also being very good live (really enjoyed it at Webster Hall). Looking forward to more listens of Aftermath. Very happy with the album.