Could someone please articulate to me what flabbergasts them so much about the title track? Seems to fit perfectly well, it's actually MORE of a song than I was expecting. We always knew it was just an outro, did we not? I expected it to be less substantial than it is. It's actually a kinda fully fleshed out Gregorian kind of deal. And it's cool to hear Matt a cappella. And there are some really nice moments in there.

I certainly don't expect it ever to be played live, except maybe as just a backing track as an intro to the gig / a specific song.

So much this.

Dead Inside 10/10

Psycho 6/10

Mercy 4/10

Reapers 7/10

Handler 8/10

Defector 8/10

Revolt 5/10

Aftermath 8/10

The Globalist 9/10

Drones 7/10

If you are going to listen to Revolt, do yourself a favour, listen on good speakers. It is terrible any other way. As someone who has gone through a terrible relationship, and feeling very sympathetic to Matt, Dead Inside just hits me in all the right places. One of my very favourite songs ever.

I'm adding the handler, reapers, dead inside, the globalist and Aftermath to my overall playlist of all the good songs from all their albums and then ditching the rest like i did T2L and half of resistance. So disappointed :( and im not even sure about aftermath and the globalist yet