If you are going to listen to Revolt, do yourself a favour, listen on good speakers. It is terrible any other way. As someone who has gone through a terrible relationship, and feeling very sympathetic to Matt, Dead Inside just hits me in all the right places. One of my very favourite songs ever.

I'm listening through Grados and it's still shit

This board...

Guys come on, you cannot be serious.

What were you expecting?

The best album of planet earth up to today or what?

Its a strong album, I really dig it, didnt have any expectations except being giddy and I got mused again.

Love this feeling when I listened to the album first time. Every single time im just stunned. Without negativity or positivity. Only band that gives me the chills every time.

Rating in 1 month.

Its a very acquired cynicism. Its cool that you can 100% get behind what they do though.

Just finished it. I won't be able to really rate this album until quite a few more listens but initial impressions:

Reapers-The Handler-(JFK)Defector is the best 3 song string in quite some time. My early top 3 favorites on the album. Love the Queen-ish vocals in Defector.

Revolt: Definitely not for everyone. Not really sure what to think of it at the moment.

Aftermath: Liked it more than I thought I would on 1st listen.

The Globalist: Epic track...Just wish the heavier part lasted longer and the ending piano bit was a little shorter.

Drones: Acapella Matt...Very weird but I dig it.

Let's see how it holds up after multiple listens.